If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, The Hollywood Reporter may receive an affiliate commission.
Target is keeping its eye on the summer sale bullseye with its own seven-day shopping event to rival Amazon Prime Day. The Minneapolis-based mass retailer’s Circle Week will take place July 9-15, three days before Amazon’s 48-hour event.
Available to members of Target’s Circle loyalty program, the week-long savings event promises up to 50 percent off storewide and is among alternative Prime Day sales hoping to attract discount-seeking shoppers. on Amazon this July. Below, read on for everything you need to know about Target’s summer savings, including the best deals and how to save the most during the seven-day blast.
Related: The best alternative Amazon Prime Day sales in 2023
When is Target Circle Week 2023?
Target Circle Week begins on Sunday, July 9 and ends on Saturday, July 15 and takes place in stores, online at Target.com and on the retailer’s app. Target executive and chief guest experience officer Cara Sylvester says, “Guests have saved millions of dollars during previous Target Circle Weeks, and this summer they’ll have another chance to celebrate that sense of affordable, only-at-Target joy while stock up.” Get down to the basics, discover new favorites and shop online, in-store or with our industry-leading same-day services.”
How to buy Target Circle Week 2023
Unlike Amazon Prime Day Early Access, you don’t need a membership to purchase the Target Circle Week deal. That means you don’t need to have a Target RedCard credit or debit card to shop at the week-long event, though cardholders get an additional 5 percent discount and members of Target’s free Circle loyalty program enjoy Additional benefits.
The best deals to buy at Target Circle Week 2023
Target Circle Week’s best deals include:
- Up to $100 off Apple Products
- Up to 45 percent off laptops and office accessories
- Up to $50 off select TVs from LG, Philips and Hisense
- Up to $50 off cookware from Keurig, KitchenAid, Instant Pot, Calphalon and more
- 30 percent discount on children’s clothing
- Up to 50 percent off merchandise from the retailer’s own brands, including women’s clothing from A New Day and men’s clothing from Goodfellow & Co.
- Up to 30% discount on school and art supplies
- 20 percent off college essentials, bedding, home furnishings, and decor from Brightroom, Casaluna, Room Essentials, Threshold, Opalhouse, and other Target brands
- 20 off select movies
- 20 percent off odd groceries from Good & Gather
- 25 percent off tech accessories from Heyday
- 50 percent off outdoor and aquatic items from Sun Squad
- 20 percent off Barbie dolls and playsets
- $350 off the Lenovo 15.6-inch. IdeaPad 3i Touchscreen Laptop ($390, reg. $740)
- $130 off Dyson’s V8 Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum ($300, reg. $430)
- $30 off the Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker ($60)
Shoppers can get a $10 gift card with health and beauty purchases of $40 or more and a $15 gift card with purchases of household essentials totaling $50 or more. Target’s convenient same-day services let you rack up web-only deals at home for store or drive-thru pickup, so you can save time when filling your cart IRL with in-store-only deals. Another option is to receive your order through Shipt, which has an additional fee.
Target customers can get a $15 Target gift card when they spend $50 on same-day food and beverages, which means you can stock up on groceries online and save when you pick up your order in-store or via Drive Up or get your purchase delivered through Shipt, which is $10 per delivery or free with a membership ($99 per year).
Stay tuned for more details on the best products to buy during Target Circle Week 2023, and check out more alternative Amazon Prime Day sales from this year here.