TALKING OF THE CITY: No queen on Meghan Markle's music list while the Duchess of Sussex sniffs Freddie Mercury
She may be increasingly worried about her privacy, but the Duchess of Sussex has accidentally revealed some of her secret passions on a music streaming platform.
The account on the popular Soundcloud site has the username Bogart & Guy – the names of the two dogs from Meghan – and follows another user, named SpikeyMau5, whom I previously showed Prince Harry.
Meghan & # 39; s musical taste shows that she loves trendy DJ & # 39; s, but listens just as happy to Joni Mitchell and Otis Redding. Unfortunately, there is no place for queen. Harry prefers electro music.
But the Duchess may not be so happy with one person following Harry on Soundcloud … his old flame Chelsy Davy.
She may be increasingly worried about her privacy, but the Duchess of Sussex has accidentally revealed some of her secret passions on a music streaming platform. A notable absentee on her list is Queen, fronted by Freddie Mercury
Meghan & # 39; s PC pop stars
- Otis Redding – the "King of Soul" best known for (Sittin "On) The Dock Of The Bay.
- Leon Bridges – soul singer and political activist who performs the title track in the popular TV program Big Little Lies.
- Joni Mitchell – the eternally trendy singer-songwriter.
- Christine And The Queens – French singer who specializes in androgynous, fearful pop.
- Girl Talk – DJ Michael Gillis, "mash-ups" expert.
Hip Harry & # 39; s hits
- Heimlich Knuller – a "minimalist" Berlin DJ.
- Antonia – a Romanian dance star and electronic songs.
- Housekeeping Records – the electronic music label started by a half-brother of Harry & ex's Cressida Bonas.
- Addal – Italian DJ and official remixer for charts such as Rihanna.
- Solomun – a Bosnian-German DJ who is said to "redefine European home music".
I smell real money
Marilyn Monroe famously wore nothing but Chanel No. 5 at bedtime – but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went one step further with a whopping £ 3,000 stock of perfumes on her bedside table.
Chanel No. 5 is one of the bottles in this photo posted by Rosie, but for just £ 113 per bottle it is one of her cheapest choices. There are various scents from the New York-based brand Le Labo, including the Noir 29 and Yiang 49 scents, each costing £ 184. A few Byredo bottles are also shown, including the £ 165 Gypsy Water.
But although there is a bottle in the foreground with the name of Rosie on it, it is not her own & # 39; Rosie for Autograph & # 39; who sells £ 12.50 in M&S.
Thank goodness, don't tell me that Rosie dies cheap scents for us so she can pay for the chic things …
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has posted a photo of part of her perfume collection
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has shown her extensive collection of perfumes
I hear the latest naughty nickname for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at the Kensington Palace court is & # 39; Woke and Joke & # 39 ;.
I don't know which one is, but I think Meghan is Woke – because, well, motivational reports about bananas for sex workers were daunting? Need I say more?
What makes Harry the joke, because he was the one with a sense of humor, although nowadays the joke is increasingly focused on him.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) tvshowbiz (t) Prince Harry (t) Meghan-markle