Strictly’s Craig Revel Horwood Hopes Bruno Tonioli WILL Return To The Show This Year After Serving The 2020 Series Due To Covid’s Travel Restrictions
Craig Revel Horwood has shared his hopes that Bruno Tonioli will return to the show later this year after serving out the 2020 series.
The 56-year-old Strictly Come Dancing chief judge revealed the great news on the Wednesday edition of Good Morning Britain and said they hoped Bruno could return, travel restrictions permitting.
He explained, “We hope Bruno will come back. We really want him there in the chair – whether he stays in the chair or not, because he’s generally up and down like a yo-yo!
Exciting: Strictly’s Craig Revel Horwood said on Wednesday that he has high hopes that Bruno Tonioli WILL return to the show this year after serving the 2020 series due to travel restrictions
‘Of course we want him back. If he can’t come back, he does what he did last time, you know because of limitations, and just does lives and crosses and feeds to the studio, which was a lot of fun anyway. ‘
Bruno only occasionally appeared on the show via a video link because he was unable to travel during the coronavirus pandemic and also because of his commitments on the jury for the US version Dancing With The Stars.
Last month, it was reported that Bruno had reportedly told his friends that he ‘cannot commit’ to the upcoming series.
Thoughts: Craig explained, ‘We hope Bruno comes back … If he can’t come back, he will do what he did last time, you know because of limitations, and just do lives’
Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, Bruno traveled across the Atlantic to film both shows at the same time.
A source said The sun at the time: ‘Bruno can’t commit to both shows at the moment and stays in LA – it’s a better lifestyle there, with good weather, which is good for his health.
He’s making nearly £ 1million per series in America, so he should prioritize that.
“He’s still very much a part of the Strictly family, of course, and would like to appear on a video link multiple times in the series.”
MailOnline reached out to representatives for Bruno Tonioli and Strictly Come Dancing at the time for comment.