Are you looking for an entry into online sports journalism or would you like to deepen existing experience? Do you not only know your way around football, but also follow Formula 1, winter sports, NFL and other sports intensively? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for from the beginning of September 2023 one for at least three months Intern (m/f/d) full-time for the news department of sport.de in Münster. With us you will have the opportunity to get to know all facets of reporting at one of the most successful sports portals in Germany.
In cooperation with our editors, you can expect varied, exciting activities. We look forward to your ideas and topic suggestions!
Your tasks at sport.de include…
- Writing news and background texts, editing agency news
- Image selection and processing, creation of image galleries
We offer you …
- Work in a nice, sports-loving team
- a centrally located office in Münster, directly on the promenade
- a monthly expense allowance of 450 euros
- Perspective of freelance work after the end of the internship
We expect from you…
- Interested in and passionate about sports, particularly football, Formula 1, winter sports and NFL
- Excellent knowledge of German spelling and grammar
- high affinity to social networks, especially Twitter and Instagram
- Reliability, strong communication skills and precise work, even under time pressure
- Gladly, but not necessarily, initial experience in (sports) journalism
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
In addition to the usual application documents, we would like to ask you to submit at least one (sports) journalistic work sample. Haven’t published anything yet? No problem! Write a text on a current sports topic (max. 2500 characters) and send it in.
Please send your application via email one merged PDF file email@example.com. The application deadline is April 30, 2023.
>> Click here for the job advertisement as a pdf