Mom shares harrowing images of her ‘possessed’ daughter, 18, writhing in bed with jaw closed and hands gripped like claws after ‘her drink was pricked in a club’
- Millie Taplin, 18, was drugged at Moo Moos in Southend, Essex on Saturday
- It was her first night out at a club and saw her drink spiked by mystery man
- Police are investigating and Millie has since been released from hospital
Her terrified mother has shared images of a teen spinning ‘possessed’ after her drug drink was spiked with drugs during her first nightclub visit.
Millie Taplin, who was drugged at Moo Moos in Southend, Essex, watches in agony as her jaws clench and her hands are bent into claws.
It is feared that she got an unknown substance in her drink during the party on Saturday night.
Millie, 18, was rushed to hospital after bringing two drinks from the bar of a man she had spoken to.
The police are currently investigating and trying to track down the person responsible.
Millie’s mother Claire, 48, said: ‘It was terrible, she looked possessed.
“I had no idea what was going on, I can’t describe what it was like to see her like this.
Millie Taplin, 18, was drugged at Moo Moos in Southend, Essex, on Saturday night this weekend
It was her first night out at a club and saw her drink spiked by a mystery man in the room
Police are investigating and Millie has now been released from hospital and is recovering at home
‘I’ve never seen anything like it. Millie was aware of what was happening, but could not speak.
“She felt sick almost immediately and went outside. She knew she wasn’t drunk, but was slumped in a nearby alley.
“I’m so thankful her friends were there for her, otherwise who knows what happened.”
Millie left the hospital on Sunday morning and spent the rest of the day in bed at home.
Claire told the Basildon Echo: ‘There are no words for what I could say to the person in charge.
Millie, seen in better times, left the hospital on Sunday morning and was at home in bed today
Millie’s mum Claire, 48, said: ‘It was horrible, she looked possessed’ as she showed the video
Moo Moos nightclub has given advice to partygoers after Millie was stimulated by the drug
“Millie only took two sips of the drink, we’re lucky it wasn’t anymore.
‘She was unsteady on her legs on Sunday.
“She was really looking forward to going out on Saturday, she was so happy. It is a pity.’
Moo Moos has issued advice for partygoers, according to the Echo.
A spokesperson said: ‘We urge all customers to be present when their drink is ordered and not to leave it unattended.
“The alleged spiked drink appears to have been accepted from an acquaintance of the lady involved and although this was not reported to us at the time, we are assisting the police handling the case.”