MANILA, Philippines – Twenty-three toll plazas in the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) are scheduled to conduct the sixth batch of the dry run for the contactless toll collection on October 23 and 25.
In an advisory issued by the Toll Regulatory Board (TRB) on Thursday, the sixth batch of the dry run will be carried out at the following toll plazas:
- Meycauayan in north and south directions
- Marilao in north and south directions
- Bocaue Interchange northbound and southbound
- Tambobong heading north
- Stand. Rita heading south
- San Fernando southbound
- Dau in a northerly direction
- Stand. Ines
- Mabiga in a north and south direction
- Clark North
- Hacienda Luisita
- Clark South A and B
- Karuhatan Interchange northbound and southbound
- Paso de Blas north and south
- Bocaue main barrier
- San Fernando heading north
The TRB added that non-participating toll plazas will continue to collect fees through RFID or cash methods.
READ: More toll plazas in NLEx and Calax are letting contactless toll collection dry up
Although motorists without RFID can still enter the toll plazas, they will be directed to an area where they can pay in cash. The TRB also encouraged motorists to use the RFID method for a faster and more convenient toll collection process.