Six-year-old girl starts to squeak like a DOLPHIN after accidentally swallowing a toy whistle that got stuck in her windpipe
- A young girl accidentally swallowed a plastic toy whistle with which she was playing
- The six-year-old from Xi’an, in central China, started to squeak like a dolphin
- Surgeons removed the plastic toys that had lodged in her windpipe
A young girl started to squeak like a dolphin after accidentally swallowing a toy whistle.
The six-year-old from Xi’an, central China, played with the plastic toy when it entered her windpipe.
Video footage showed the swallowed whistle beeping the six-year-old every time she inhaled and exhaled, Shanghaiist reported.
She was taken to the hospital where doctors took an X-ray to determine the exact location of the toy taken.
Then, a team of surgeons operated on the young girl to remove the whistle from her windpipe.
One of the doctors told reporters it was fortunate that the six-year-old was not younger.
He said that her windpipe was relatively mature and that this meant she was not suffering from severe suffocation.
A six-year-old girl from Xi’an, in central China, started to squeak like a dolphin after accidentally swallowing the plastic toy whistle (photo) she was playing with