Shocking moment in which two women are almost electrocuted stealing hair straighteners when cutting the cables, BEFORE unplugging them
- Two women tried to steal £ 60 hair straighteners from the bar's "pampering room"
- Pair forgot to disconnect the devices and was electrocuted when they cut live wires
- The Supper Club bar in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, appealed to the public for help
Faith Ridler for Mailonline
This is the shocking moment in which two women are almost electrocuted when they steal two pairs of hair straighteners from a bar's pampering room.
The CCTV recording of The Supper Club in Wakefield, West Yorkshire captured the moment when the sparks came out of the straighteners when the pair tried to steal them.
The women cut live wires after not being able to disconnect the two styling devices from £ 60 in the "pampering room" of the bar.
Two women are almost electrocuted when they steal two pairs of hair straighteners from the "pampering room" of a bar
The images show a woman pulling the cable, which is hidden in a counter in the room, to try to release the straighteners.
A second woman then begins to cut the wire with a pointed object, which causes sparks from the electronics.
The couple then jumped from the Toni and Guy device, before grabbing two of them and making a quick exit.
The bar asked for help on its Facebook page after the blatant robbery on Thursday, The Mirror reported.
They wrote: & # 39; Our adorable clients, we need your help. Today, from our Room to Pamper below, these two degenerates cut and stole two of the straighteners.
& # 39; Do you recognize them? You are one of them? We are offering the first person who names these two a free pizza and cocktail for us. We want this to be made public, we want to name and shame them.
The bar now offers free pizza and cocktails to anyone who can help them locate the two women (pictured)
"We and other companies in Wakefield work hard to provide a welcoming environment for everyone, and we do not want to allow scum like this to ruin everyone else."
The bar then posted a CCTV video about the theft in its entirety to make its customers laugh during the weekend.
They wrote: "A bit of advice for any future thief, cutting a live cable is dangerous."