Shocking moment teen gets bitten by rattlesnake lurking outside his home in California

Shocking moment teen gets bitten by rattlesnake lurking outside his home in California – before being rescued by his mother who is a nurse

  • CCTV caught moment rattlesnake bit teen when he left family at home in Norco, USA.
  • The snake was hidden under a chair on the porch and jumped out when he left the house
  • He received a total of 24 anti-poison vials and is recovering from the bite
Advertisements

A rattlesnake bit a teenager after lurking at a parental home.

Bryce Russell, 19, maintained the poisonous snake bite when he left his Norco home in California on Sunday afternoon.

In CCTV images, the snake is hidden under a chair on the porch by the front door of the house.

A rattlesnake bit a teenager after lurking at a parental home

Advertisements

A rattlesnake bit a teenager after lurking at a parental home

Bryce Russell, 19, underwent the poisonous snake bite when he left his Norco home in California on Sunday afternoon

Bryce Russell, 19, underwent the poisonous snake bite when he left his Norco home in California on Sunday afternoon

Bryce Russell, 19, underwent the poisonous snake bite when he left his Norco home in California on Sunday afternoon

The images then captured the moment the snake made a dropping out for Russell, causing him to jump into the air in pain.

& # 39; I stepped onto the porch, heard the rattling and it bites me, & # 39; the teenager said ABC 7 on Wednesday.

He added that the pain was not too bad, but he began to feel & # 39; a feeling of fear & # 39; when he noticed that the poison started to ignite his foot and worked his way up.

& # 39; My face, tongue and lips tingled a bit, I think that is a consequence of the poison, & # 39; said snake bite victim Bryce Russell

& # 39; My face, tongue and lips tingled a bit, I think that is a consequence of the poison, & # 39; said snake bite victim Bryce Russell

Advertisements

& # 39; My face, tongue and lips tingled a bit, I think that is a consequence of the poison, & # 39; said snake bite victim Bryce Russell

Fortunately, Russell & # 39; s mother and sister were both nurses and intervened to help him before paramedics appeared on the scene.

& # 39; My face, tongue and lips tingled a bit, I think that is a consequence of the poison, & # 39; he said.

He received a total of 24 anti-poison vials and spent two days at Corona Regional Medical Center.

Russell & # 39; s sister beheaded the snake and brought the body to a taxidermist, with plans to turn it into a belt.

Advertisements

Rattlesnake bites are poisonous and can be dangerous. Victims urgently need medical help, although such incidents are rarely fatal if they are treated quickly.

Advertisements

. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail

- Advertisement -