Sex offender, 51, is arrested for touching a Disney princess in the Magic Kingdom
- Brian Sherman, 51, was arrested and charged with battery for accusing him of touching a Disney princess at Disney World in Orlando
- Sherman and his wife visited the park shortly after noon on Saturday, when the two visited an area to take photos with a princess character
- While the couple was preparing to pose for photos, Sherman reportedly shouted that the princess & # 39; his favorite & # 39; and he started to convert the woman's breast
- Other Disney workers suggested that Sherman try a different position, which would make his arm disappear around the princess
- The police used the photos of a Disney photographer to identify Sherman
- The meet-and-greet location was closed immediately after the incident
- Since then, it has turned out that Sherman became a registered sex offender after an incident 28 years ago with a 12-year-old
A 51-year-old man who is a registered sex offender from Orlando was arrested on charges of battery after allegedly touching a member of the Disney World dressed as a princess.
It was just after noon on Saturday when Brian Sherman and his wife pose for photos with the woman in the Magic Kingdom theme park.
Sherman is described as & # 39; very excited & # 39; at the sight of his favorite character.
According to a statement of arrest as seen by the Orlando Sentinel, he then put his arm around her and touched her chest.
Witnesses described how the victim apparently & # 39; could not move & # 39; and seemed uncomfortable when Sherman put his arm around her.
She knew that the Disney policy prohibited her from being photographed with a guest's arm around her shoulders, but she couldn't move because she was trapped between Sherman and his wife.
The report to the Orange County Sheriff's Office tells how the woman's colleagues tried to encourage the man to pose differently before he felt her.
The alleged attack also takes place around noon on Saturday while Sherman and his wife visited the Magic Kingdom Park when the two visited an area to take photos with a princess
Sherman & # 39; cupped and lifted the victim's right breast for about three to four seconds with only a thin fabric separating his hand from the victim's skin & # 39 ;, the statement states.
The cast member staff asked Sherman to move his hand and & # 39; slid it back around her shoulders & # 39 ;, the sworn details while Sherman then posed for a second photo.
Since then, it has come to light that Sherman was found guilty of a sexual battery 28 years ago by an adult of a victim under the age of 12. He was then registered as a sex offender.
In this weekend's incident, photos of the alleged attack were taken by the park's own photographer and later used to identify Sherman.
Meeting a princess's character is often the highlight of a trip for younger visitors (file photo)
Both the woman who played the princess and the photographer made statements to the police.
According to the Walt Disney World website, the cave is home to an Little Mermaid Ariel meet-and-greet, but the statement did not indicate which princess it was.
After the alleged incident, the meet and greet session was ended and the area was closed.
The victim would & # 39; have started to tremble and cry & # 39; after Sherman left the room.
She told delegates that she wanted him prosecuted and willing to testify in court.
Sherman was charged with battery and booked in the Orange County prison.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news