See the northern lights, travel on the Orient Express and going to Chernobyl are among the most sought after travel experiences.
That is according to a & # 39; travel moments & # 39; survey among adults in the UK, where natural light rendering is mainly seen in high-latitude regions & # 39; s at the top of the list.
Driving Route 66 (3rd), walking along the Great Wall of China (4th) and paying respect in Auschwitz (7th) are also in the top 50 list, just like going on safari in Africa (5th) and cruising in the Caribbean (6th).
A poll of & # 39; travel dreams & # 39; among adults in the UK revealed that seeing the northern lights is the item with the bucket list number 1
The study, by Lottoland, also found a trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (8th), a stay in a bungalow above the water in the Maldives (9th) and a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (10th) are average travel wish list of person .
Many want to see Mount Fuji (11th) and Easter Island (27th) of Japan and also want to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris (23rd).
Animal lovers want to swim with sea turtles in Hawaii (22nd), elephants bathe in Thailand (42nd), visit the orangutan reserve in Borneo (19th) and see the puffins on Lundy Island (48th).
Those longing for action and adventure want to dive in the Great Barrier Reef (32nd), swim with dolphins in Orlando (33rd) and camp in the Rocky Mountains (46th).
However, the survey, which interviewed 2,000 people, also showed that the average British adult so far only had three & # 39; dream journeys & # 39; was able to check off.
It also turned out that the average adult reckons that they will reach 11 of their desired destinations before they can no longer travel.
Traveling with the Orient Express, in the photo, is the second most wanted travel experience
Almost half are proactive in checking items from their travel sublist, with seven in 10 adults open to new experiences.
Despite that four in 10 claim they & # 39; well traveled & # 39; so far, only seven percent of Britons have visited more than five continents.
The survey also found that while beach trips are still popular for one fifth of adults, 19 percent like to explore new cities.
Eleven days is considered the perfect time to be on vacation, and despite the desire to try something new, an overwhelming 77 percent of adults are known to return to the same vacation destination.
The third most wanted travel experience is Route 66 driving in America
The British, however, want to try new things, but 53 percent claim that a lack of money prevents them from traveling to more exotic destinations.
Another 16 percent of those surveyed, via OnePoll, say they have too many responsibilities to travel around the world, while 19 percent have no time to plan an adventurous vacation.
A spokeswoman for Lottoland said: “Most British adults have a travel sublist – those experiences they want to tick before they die.
& # 39; Traveling to distant destinations and experiencing what the wonderful world has to offer have become more popular than ever before.
& # 39; Britons are now dumping traditional sunny beach vacations in favor of more remote destinations that offer never-before-seen activities, sights and landscapes. & # 39;
Now Lottoland customers have the opportunity to win a luxury trip around the world and a unique opportunity to visit all their dream destinations in the Passport to Paradise competition.
The research found that the average British adult so far only had three & # 39; dream trips & # 39; has checked. Shown is Chernobyl, a destination that is also in the top 50
A spokeswoman added: & # 39; This study shows how many Britons want to see, experience and breathe in other cultures and sights.
& # 39; Sometimes real life, and in particular a lack of money, can get in the way of this vacation.
& # 39; For some, having an exotic trip miles away seems like a arrow dream. & # 39;
For more information about the Passport to Paradise prize draw visit www.lottoland.co.uk/passport
TOP 50 MOST SEARCHED AFTER TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
1. See the northern lights
2. Travel with the Orient Express
3. Driving route 66
4. Walk along the Chinese wall
5. Go on safari in Africa
6. Go on a cruise around the Caribbean
7. Pay your respect in Auschwitz
8. Go to Disneyworld in Florida
9. Stay in a bungalow above the water in the Maldives
10. Take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
11. See Mount Fuji in Japan
12. Go island hopping in Greece
13. Visit the seven wonders of the world
14. Go to a casino in Las Vegas
15. See a bear in Canada
16. Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
17. See Vesuvius and Pompeii
18. Travel anywhere with a first-class private jet
19. Visit the orangutan reserve in Borneo
20. Step foot on all seven continents
21. Climb Machu Picchu
22. Swim with sea turtles in Hawaii
23. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
24. Go whale watching in California
25. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
26. See icebergs in Greenland
27. Visit Easter Island
28. Stay in an ice hotel in Norway
29. Visit the Hobbit in New Zealand
30. Float in the Dead Sea
31. Eat on holiday in a Michelin star restaurant
32. Diving in the Great Barrier Reef
33. Swim with dolphins in Orlando
34. Visit Ayers Rock / Uluru
35. See Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
36. Visit the WWII Battlefields
37. See Santa in Lapland
38. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway
39. Travel only for the experience (not for work)
40. Climb the Empire State Building
41. Watch a performance at the Sydney Opera House
42. Bathe elephants in Thailand
43. Visit Chernobyl
44. Stay at the Dubai underwater hotel
45. Climb Table Mountain in South Africa
46. Camp in the Rocky Mountains
47. See how sea turtles end up in Borneo
48. See the puffins on Lundy Island
49. Go to Dubrovnik to see the Game of Thrones play
50. Go fishing in Alaska
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) travel (t) travel_news (t) China