SECRETS OF AN A-LIST BODY: How To Get Toned Legs Like Singer Kylie Minogue This Week
- The 55-year-old says she stays in shape with Pilates and treadmill training
- Mail Online reveels how can you replicate her youthful looking legs
Australian singer Kylie Minogue showed off her toned legs in a photo she recently posted to Instagram.
The 55-year-old says she stays in shape with Pilates and treadmill training — but nothing too fast.
“We say in my family, ‘Minogues don’t run.’ But we like to walk, so that works for me,” she says.
Pop legend Kylie Minogue says she keeps in shape with Pilates and treadmill workouts, but not too fast
The 55-year-old celebrates hitting the charts with her sister Dannii
WHAT TO TRY
– Sit-to-stands are the perfect way to tone the entire leg and buttocks.
– Stand in front of a chair, facing away from the chair, with your feet shoulder-width apart.
– Sit down slowly, take a deep breath and then push back up through your feet to stand without using your hands.
– Try the same movement on one leg.
– Repeat 15 times to activate the legs, then take a short but brisk walk to raise your heart rate and improve your cardiovascular health.