SECRETS OF A LIST WITH A LIST: This week, how to get the calf muscles from Cat Deeley
A thigh-skimming mini dress showed the toned legs that are the result of Cat Deeley & # 39; s training regime recently.
The 42-year-old presenter has tried spinning lessons, but said they were not for her. Instead, the mother-of-two stays in shape by walking her dog every morning.
& # 39; It takes me 40 minutes, then I start my day & # 39 ;, she said, & # 39; then I do yoga four times a week. & # 39;
Looks good: the 42-year-old presenter has tried spinning lessons, but said they weren't there for her. Instead, the mother-of-two stays in shape by walking her dog every morning
WHAT TO TRY
– The Plie Squat Raise is an all-round bone toner that focuses on the calf and thigh muscles.
– Stand with your feet wider than the shoulder width apart, with the toes extended and the hands on your hips.
– Squat by hinging from the hips until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
– Lift both heels off the ground from the squatting position and hold them for a few seconds.
– Slowly lower the heels back to the ground. Repeat 15 times and perform three sets.
Red carpet glamor: Cat Deeley attends the 12th annual Oscar party for women in film at Spring Place in Beverly Hills, California, earlier this year
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail