SECRETS OF A LIST WITH A LIST: How to get Caroline Flack's thighs
She is officially back at the Love Island villa.
And TV presenter Caroline Flack, 39, has recently been depicted with toned legs.
She stays in shape by doing three weight sessions per week, along with three weekly hot yoga classes.
But how can you make her look without breaking the bank with a personal trainer? Here we reveal the best exercises.
The thigh is the limit! Caroline Flack stays fit by doing three weight sessions per week, along with three weekly hot yoga classes
WHAT TO TRY
– The leg circle shows the inside and outside of the thigh muscles.
– Start by lying on your back with your arms along your body and palms facing down.
– Point with your left foot, as if you are reaching your toes towards the ceiling, and turn your leg out slightly.
– With your left toes, draw a circle like on the ceiling, move your entire leg as you do this, but keep your hips still.
– Keep your back and arms on the floor.
– Repeat six times clockwise and then counterclockwise. Switch legs.
– Aim for three sets on each leg.
Looks good: the matchmaker always looks body-ready on the beach, as this photo illustrates
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail