Shocking images show the devastating extent of the damage caused by the fires in North New South Wales.
Large fires are burning in the northern part of the state with emergency warnings now for fire at Bees Nest near Armidale and Drake near Tenterfield.
One satellite image showed the horrific extent of the fire in the Shark Creek area.
Large fires are burning in the northern part of the state with emergency warnings now for fire at Bees Nest near Armidale and Drake near Tenterfield. One satellite image (photo) showed the horrific extent of the fire in the Shark Creek area
The New South Wales Fire Service (RFS) reported at 5 p.m. that 50 heroes were on fire and 21 of them were undecided. Pictured: Firefighters fight fire in Angourie, northern New South Wales
The photo showed the burnt land devoured by a bright orange glow against the untouched bushland.
The New South Wales Fire Service (RFS) reported at 5 p.m. that 50 heroes were on fire and 21 of them were undecided.
More than 630 firefighters are currently fighting to control the flames.
At least nine houses and 34 outbuildings have so far been destroyed in forest fires in the state, with six houses damaged. However, crews do not have to fully assess the damage.
Images of the heroes, who rushed through both New South Wales and Queensland, showed huge plumes of smoke penetrating the atmosphere.
Other images showed completely destroyed houses burned out by the fire.
More than 5,000 people from 2,500 homes were evacuated in the last 24 hours because of the fire, which may have been intentionally lit, on the Sunshine Coast. Pictured: a ruined hom in Peregian Beach, QLD
The RFS says the 66,694-hectare bee fire has broken its containment lines and is burning toward homes and properties in the Billys Creek area. The locals are advised to seek shelter and to protect themselves against the heat of the fire.
People living in Tyringham, Marengo, Moonpar, Dundarrabin or Bostobrick have been advised to put their bushfire survival plans into practice.
The fire in Drake – burning above 39706ha – has also broken through the containment lines and burns close to properties in the Sandy Hill area, with a number of homes being threatened.
Sandy Hill residents are told to make their final preparations right away, while people in Drake, Ewingar, Tilbaroo and areas west of the Clarence River have to deploy their bushfire action plans.
More favorable conditions are forecast for Wednesday, but no rain is expected, the RFS has warned that the two fires could burn for weeks.
People living in Tyringham, Marengo, Moonpar, Dundarrabin or Bostobrick have been advised to put their bushfire survival plans into practice. On the photo: a fireman tackling a forest fire in Canungra in Queensland
Meanwhile, firefighters continue to ward off a large bushfire on the north coast of NSW, where the locals spend the whole day & # 39; helpless & # 39; feel to protect their homes.
The fire in Shark Creek, in the Clarence Valley south of Yamba, was a major concern for the authorities on Tuesday, as strong winds of more than 60 km / h cause flames, but have since been reduced to an advisory level.
RFS inspector Ben Shepherd said firefighters worked hard to successfully keep the fire at bay, despite the strong wind.
& # 39; The wind has been blowing up all day, but we have constantly hit that fire with the large air tanks & # 39 ;, he told AAP.
Videos & # 39; s placed on social media by the RFS show large air tankers dropping thousands of gallons of fire retardants near homes to slow down the fire.
Residents in the coastal villages of Angourie, Wooloweyah and Yamba were previously warned to keep a close eye on the situation after the fire was broken overnight by containment lines.
Meanwhile, firefighters continue to ward off a large bushfire on the north coast of NSW, where the locals spend the whole day & # 39; helpless & # 39; feel to protect their homes. Pictured: the destruction in Angourie, NSW
The Angourie Resort, south of Yamba, has been in the potential path of the fire since Monday.
Danielle, who runs the resort with her husband and parents, said they had evacuated their guests for lunch on Monday within an hour.
While the easing conditions gave the family some hope at night, the strong winds on Tuesday put them on edge.
& # 39; You just feel so helpless, you just want to do something … (we) are just waiting here to get the news that it has burned down, & # 39; she told AAP.
& # 39; My husband just keeps going down and getting things wet with snakes … the wind is not working to our advantage, it's less than a kilometer away. & # 39;
The fire has already been burned by more than 9,300 hectares of bushland in the Yuraygir National Park.
Clarence Valley Mayor Jim Simmons said he could not remember that the area was so dry and described the circumstances as & # 39; really terrible & # 39 ;.
& # 39; We have not seen anything like this in my life, & # 39; he said to AAP on Tuesday.
The New South Wales Fire Service (RFS) reported at 5 p.m. that 50 heroes were on fire and 21 of them were undecided. More than 630 firefighters are currently fighting to control the flames
The Bureau of Meteorology issued a high fire hazard rating for various regions on Tuesday, including the far north coast, north coast, New England, central beaches and greater Hunter. The risk will be very high in the northern slopes.
Nearly 400 firefighters were on the field on Tuesday, but that number was expected to double almost the entire day.
Residents of Sunshine Coast also face another tense night as a fast-moving bushfire that acts as a & # 39; flame thrower & # 39; jumps over roads.
Fire conditions can deteriorate until Tuesday evening as predicted southeast winds increase, authorities say.
It comes when more than 5,000 people from 2500 homes have been evacuated in the last 24 hours because of the fire, which may have been intentionally ignited.
Residents have been warned that it is still too dangerous to go home.
Queensland Acting Premier Jackie Trad said 40 more homes were being evacuated at Weyba Downs, just inland from the hard-hit Peregian Beach area when the wind came up on Tuesday.
So far, only two houses have been destroyed, with up to 10 other properties damaged.
The police are interviewing three teenagers who reportedly bragged about starting the fire on the internet. Pictured: bushfire in Peregian Beach
Water bombers attack the fire from the air while crews struggled to get the upper hand.
Mrs. Trad describes the efforts of firefighters in the face of Monday's fire storm as nothing less than & # 39; herculean & # 39 ;.
About 112 fire trucks were called in to fight hell, which is still not enclosed on Tuesday afternoon.
The police are interviewing three teenagers who reportedly bragged about starting the fire on the internet.
Two 14-year-old girls were interviewed in connection with a supposedly lit fire in Ormeau.
A 12-year-old boy will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Youth Justice Act after deliberately lighting a fire in Woodridge.
An evacuation order remains in force for residents of Peregian Beach, Peregian Breeze Estate, Marcus Beach and Weyba.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) Drake