Rylan Clark-Neal reveals his ‘complete shock’ when learning the tragic death of Caroline Flack during his weekly radio program
- The former host of Love Island took her own life on Saturday after a friend who stayed with her went to the shops and left the star alone in her flat in London
- Host Rylan, 31, is supposed to have met the ITV star when he participated in the 2012 edition of The X Factor while organizing the sister show of the competition series
- If you are struck by this story, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123 or visit www.samaritans.org
Rylan Clark-Neal shared his “complete shock” when he heard of Caroline Flack’s death during his radio show.
The host, 31, presented his Saturday show when he was told the news of the tragic death of the Love Island star, with a stunned Rylan who had to play music for the final part of the program.
He tweeted Saturday: “Apologies for the last 15 minutes of my show. I was aware of the news and was and am still in complete shock. “
Emotional: Rylan Clark-Neal shared his ‘complete shock’ about the death of Caroline Flack during his radio show (shown together)
“Gutted. Such a pity. Sleep well Flack x ‘, wrote Caroline’s grieving friend on his widely followed social media account.
Rylan is supposed to have met the ITV veteran when he participated in the 2012 edition of The X Factor, while she organized the sister show The Xtra Factor of the competition series.
TV star Caroline took her own life on Saturday after a worried girlfriend who was staying with her went to the shops and left the former Love Island presenter alone in her London apartment.
It only came a few hours after she was told that she would go to court for alleged abuse of her friend Lewis Burton last year – a claim she denied.
“Gutted”: the host, 31, presented his Saturday show when he was told the news of the tragic death of the Love Island star (shown in July)
Heartbreaking: ‘Apologies for the last 15 minutes of my show. I was aware of the news and was and still am in complete shock, “he tweeted on Saturday
Her management hit the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) for pursuing the “show trial” after former tennis player Lewis, 27, said he did not want to file a complaint.
The former sportsman had said that she had hit him with a light in her former home in Islington in December before asking the CPS not to file a complaint.
Caroline was described by friends as the feeling “she was alone” and “could not see a way out,” according to The mirror.
It was also understood that she was struggling with her mental health prior to her death and taking antidepressants.
Friendship: Rylan met the ITV veteran when he participated in the 2012 edition of The X Factor, while organizing the sister show of the series (pictured with Matt Richardson on Sunday Side Up)
Tragic news: The Love Island host was found dead a few hours after she found out she was on trial for the alleged attack of her friend Lewis Burton (shown in October 2019)
The death of the TV presenter was confirmed by a family lawyer. The Flack family said in a statement: “We can confirm that our Caroline died today on 15 February. We want to ask the press to respect the privacy of the family during this difficult time. ”
Love Island – the ITV2 dating series she organized from the 2015 revival to the end of 2019 – also issued a statement that said, “Everyone at Love Island and ITV is shocked and saddened by this desperately sad news.
“Caroline was a very popular member of the Love Island team and our sincere thoughts and condolences are with her family and friends.”
If you are struck by this story, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123 or visit www.samaritans.org.
Turbulent love life by Caroline Flack
Prince Harry, 34 years old
Thje Prince wrote Caroline in 2009
- Caroline revealed that she was introduced to Prince Harry by their common friend Natalie Pinkham, a Formula One correspondent for Sky Sports.
- Sparks flew when the couple enjoyed an evening out ten years ago in 2009, shortly after Caroline was divorced from another ex.
- Later she wrote in her book: “When the story came out, it was time. We had to stop seeing each other.
- “I was no longer Caroline Flack, TV presenter. I was Caroline Flack, the bit rough of Prince Harry. “
Olly Murs, 34 years old
Olly and Caroline were colleagues when romantic rumors started to fly
- Caroline frankly admitted that she almost slept with Olly when they presented The Xtra Factor together in 2011.
- They shared a kiss as they toast her Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Award with a private moment in the photobooth in November 2015.
- The chemistry on the screen was everything everyone could talk about when they organized The Xtra Factor together from 2011 to 2012.
- Rumors swirled that the couple was in the grip of love when they organized The X Factor together for a year in 2015.
Harry Styles, 24 years old
Harry and Caroline went out in 2011
- In 2011, Caroline was 31 when she started romancing 17-year-old Harry.
- The television host admitted that she knew the singer was in love with her before she pursued a romance with the heartbreaker.
- She said about their short performance at The Sun on Sunday: “I already knew he was in love with me, he made it pretty clear as he said in magazines.
- “I never felt that I was much older than Harry. I still feel 18 and probably do so half the time.
- “Although it was just a bit of fun, we decided it was better to keep it to ourselves because we both worked for Simon Cowell.”
Jack Street, 31 years old
Jack and Caroline split up, ignited and separated again
- Jack was the host of Love Island when he was only 26 years old.
- Caroline and Jack’s love story goes back to 2014 and the couple went out for 18 months before their abrupt divorce.
- They briefly ignited the flames of their love in 2015, but the damage could not be repaired and they went their own way forever.
Andrew Brady, 28 years old
Andrew introduced Caroline in 2018
- Caroline was 38 while Andrew was 27 when she first started dating.
- The Love Island personality and the Apprentice star had a rocky on / off romance that had a heartbreaking end for the pair.
- The couple became engaged in April 2018 after only a few weeks of dating, but they were separated several times last year.
- Now Andrew has left for Australia with a one-way ticket to get a new start in 2019, after they have stopped forever with their romance forever.
- Caroline lost the last traces of her ex, while she proudly showed that she had erased his initials ‘AB’ from her wrist.
AJ was seen with Caroline on NTA’s 2019
AJ Pritchard, 24 years old
- In January 2018 Caroline broke chatting with Strictly Come Dancing pro AJ, who is 24.
- They would be approaching at the National Television Awards after-party at The O2 in London, with sources claiming to have locked their lips.
- Insiders at the bash claim that the duo moved for some privacy before they were seen in the alleged clinch behind the scenes.