Home Sports Ryan Garcia breaks his silence after disturbing video claiming he was dead and had his ‘throat slit’ appeared on social media… raising concerns about the American’s well-being

Ryan Garcia breaks his silence after disturbing video claiming he was dead and had his ‘throat slit’ appeared on social media… raising concerns about the American’s well-being

by Alexander
0 comment
Ryan Garcia delivered a video message to fans after concerns were raised about his well-being.
  • Concerns have been raised in recent days about Ryan Garcia’s well-being.
  • A disturbing video was posted on social media of Garcia claiming he was dead.
  • He is set to face fellow American Devin Haney in a grudge match next month.

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Ryan Garcia broke his silence after a social media post claiming he was dead appeared on his X account over the weekend.

Concerns about the 25-year-old’s well-being emerged after a disturbing video on social media of Garcia claiming his throat had been slit.

The super lightweight contender has now responded to speculation over his safety.

In a video message obtained by TMZGarcia said: ‘Hi guys, I’m Ryan. I come here to explain what is happening.

‘I don’t have my phone, I can’t access my Instagram. My cards are blocked. They are really taking advantage of me.

Ryan Garcia delivered a video message to fans after concerns were raised about his well-being.

Ryan Garcia delivered a video message to fans after concerns were raised about his well-being.

A six-second clip was posted to his X and Instagram accounts over the weekend with alarming captions.

A six-second clip was posted to his X and Instagram accounts over the weekend with alarming captions.

A six-second clip was posted to his X and Instagram accounts over the weekend with alarming captions.

The caption of his Instagram post mentioned the 'death of Ryan Garcia.'

The caption of his Instagram post mentioned the 'death of Ryan Garcia.'

The caption of his Instagram post mentioned the ‘death of Ryan Garcia.’

Garcia has insisted he is fine, but has said he has lost access to some prized possessions.

Garcia has insisted he is fine, but has said he has lost access to some prized possessions.

Garcia has insisted he is fine, but has said he has lost access to some prized possessions.

‘Personally I would like to send a video to the people who love me and my fans, to the family who is worried because I am fine. I’m not dead, I believe in Jesus, all those (rumors) are lies.’

Garcia also added that an unidentified person was trying to imprison him and that he had not received any help from those he had contacted.

Her message continued: “I don’t know what’s going on, but I know I’m okay.”

Garcia will face fellow American Devin Haney in a fight for Haney’s WBC super lightweight belt on April 20.

But it is feared that he is not in the right state of mind to enter the ring.

His ex-wife, Andrea Celina, believes that García “may seem well but he is not” and has stated that he is “very oppressed.”

García and Celina, who have two children together, announced their divorce in January.

British promoter Eddie Hearn also admitted he is concerned about Garcia’s “erratic” behavior following his controversial antics at a press conference for his fight with Haney last week.

Garcia rode a horse to the event and was taken by security to the arena in Los Angeles, and the press conference turned ugly after Haney accused Garcia’s father of racist taunts toward him.

Garcia is due to fight Devin Haney (left) in a grudge match next month.

Garcia is due to fight Devin Haney (left) in a grudge match next month.

Garcia is due to fight Devin Haney (left) in a grudge match next month.

Garcia rode a horse at the press conference for his upcoming fight last week.

Garcia rode a horse at the press conference for his upcoming fight last week.

Garcia rode a horse at the press conference for his upcoming fight last week.

Garcia's ex-wife, Andrea Celina (pictured), is concerned about his behavior.

Garcia's ex-wife, Andrea Celina (pictured), is concerned about his behavior.

Garcia’s ex-wife, Andrea Celina (pictured), is concerned about his behavior.

Garcia was defeated by Gervonta Davis (right) last year, but looks to bounce back against Haney.

Garcia was defeated by Gervonta Davis (right) last year, but looks to bounce back against Haney.

Garcia was defeated by Gervonta Davis (right) last year, but looks to bounce back against Haney.

Despite his current personal issues, Garcia’s feud with Haney will still move forward.

His goal will be to become world champion for the first time after falling short against Gervonta Davis last April.

Garcia was stopped by a body shot in the seventh round as he suffered the first loss of his professional career.

He returned with a knockout victory against Oscar Duarte in December to take his record to 24-1 with 20 knockouts.

You may also like