Republicans from the then House Judiciary Committee released a 1,000-page report on the politicization and misconduct at the FBI.
According to the damning file, the agency is “rotten to the core,” manipulated domestic violent extremism statistics for political purposes and downplayed investigations and “serious allegations of misconduct” against Hunter Biden.
Republican committee members also said whistleblowers have come forward with allegations of “rampant corruption, manipulation and abuse.”
The report came about without the help of Democrats on the committee, the majority party, and was released four days before the midterm elections.
It details Senator Chuck Grassley’s revelation that Agent Tim Thibault was part of a “scheme” to discredit derogatory” information about President Joe Biden’s son and caused charges of the laptop to be “mistakenly” as “disinformation” were labeled.
“The Federal Bureau of Investigation, headed by Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken,” the GOP report said. “The problem is not with the majority of frontline agents serving our country, but with the politicized bureaucracy of the FBI.”
Republicans call it “the first comprehensive account to date of the FBI’s problems that undermine the FBI’s fundamental law enforcement mission.”
Republicans accuse the FBI of using counter-terrorism resources to target parents during the highly divisive school board meetings during the pandemic and abusing foreign oversight powers.
“Over the past year, a large number of whistleblowers have approached Republicans on the Judiciary Committee with allegations of political bias by the FBI’s senior leadership and abuse of the agency’s federal law enforcement powers,” the report adds.
“These whistleblowers have risked their careers out of loyalty to principles and to restore public confidence in the FBI. This report begins to tell their story.
“Even at this early stage, one surprising conclusion is clear: the FBI and its parent company, the Department of Justice, have become political institutions.”
Americans “deserve confidence that the tremendous power and scope of federal law enforcement will be used fairly and without any indication of politicization,” the report continues.
“The FBI literally has the power to ruin someone’s life – to raid their home, take their property and even deprive them of their freedom,” it adds.
In the first summary of the Hunter investigation, the report says there is “increasing evidence over the past two years” that he received “preferential treatment from federal law enforcement officers who are turning a blind eye to the potential threats to national security posed by his business.” transactions with Chinese, Russian and other foreigners.
Republicans from the then House Judiciary Committee released a 1,000-page report on the politicization and misconduct at the FBI
1) The FBI leadership abuses its law enforcement powers for political reasons.
2) The FBI artificially inflating and manipulating statistics on violent extremism domestic violence for political purposes.
3) The FBI downplays and reduces the spread of the serious allegations of misconduct against Hunter Biden.
4) The Justice Department and the FBI are using counter-terrorism resources to target parents who oppose a far-left education curriculum.
5) The FBI is abusing its foreign supervisory authorities.
6) The Justice Department and the FBI conduct an unprecedented raid on the home of a former president.
7) The FBI stalks a Republican congressman on a family vacation to confiscate his personal cell phone.
8) The Justice Department and FBI continue to allow attacks on pro-life facilities and churches unabated while pushing an anti-life agenda.
9) The FBI conducts an “intelligence” assessment of a conservative charity under the guise of investigating unrelated alleged crimes.
10) The FBI purges employees who refuse to align with the leadership’s political ideology.
11) The FBI Helps Big Tech Censor Americans’ Political Speech.
Action, or string height, plays a crucial role in how comfortable it is to play…
Rookie Jameson Williams is nearing his NFL debut, after missing most of the season while…
Biden says he's willing to talk to Putin — but won't do it alone: President…
Japan ends as the winner of World Cup Group E, while Spain squeaks through to…
Prince Albert of Monaco was joined tonight by his sister and niece for a very…
'I love you guys': Biden gets snarky with reporter as he asks why he hasn't…