Republic of Ireland vs. Georgia, LIVE: plus Euro 2020 scores and updates from elsewhere, including Malta vs. Spain and Italy vs. Liechtenstein
- Republic of Ireland targets back-to-back wins when they face Georgia
- Spain and Italy also want to build on winning starts in Euro 2020 qualifiers
- England under 21 also in action when they record Germany at Vitality Stadium
- Brazil and Argentina in friendly action when confronted with the Czech Republic and Morocco
- Seven games start from 7:45 PM GMT to complete an international break
The Republic of Ireland will want to make a winning start in their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign when they organize Georgia at the Aviva stadium.
Mick McCarthy's team won their opening game, but hopes for an improved performance after a 1-0 win over group musics Gibraltar.
Spain and Italy will try to win on a match day when they include Malta and Liechtenstein respectively on an evening with seven 19.45pm GMT matches.
Elsewhere, Argentina and Brazil take on Morocco and the Czech Republic, while England under the age of 21 faces Germany in a friendly attitude. Follow all the action here if it happens.
If you use the app, click here to view today's live blog