Physics A product called red matter, after the colour modification it goes through when subjected to pressure, was hailed as a prospective space temperature level superconductor, and now other scientists are discovering they can’t reproduce the outcomes By Alex Wilkins 17 March 2023 Attempts to recreate red matter under different pressures stopped working to reproduce the product’s altering colour Nanjing University Red matter, a product that scientists recently declared revealed proof of being a room-temperature superconductor with the guarantee of changing electronic devices, may not be so incredibly after all, after another group has actually had a hard time to duplicate the outcomes. Recently, Ranga Dias at the University of Rochester in New York and his coworkers stated they had actually produced a superconducting product– one that enables electrical energy to stream with absolutely no resistance– that they called red … View initial deals No dedication, cancel anytime * Offer ends 14th April 2023. * Cancel anytime within 14 days of payment to get a refund on unserved problems. Inclusive of suitable taxes (VAT) or Existing customers Sign in to your account More from New Scientist Explore the most recent news, short articles and includes Popular short articles Trending New Scientist posts
- The “Hambis” trend: Parents refuse to assign sex to babies at birth in a 60 Minutes interview
- My sister drank herself to death after gastric bypass made her substitute food for alcohol
- “It’s not good,” said West Ham manager David Moyes. Southampton have had three managers this season
- MORA, WA: A terrifying accusation of allegedly kidnapping two young brothers as a man
- Olivia Wilde flaunts toned abs as she exits the gym in a sports bra and leggings after a workout in Los Angeles
- The 27-year-old influencer who created a bucket list died after being diagnosed with cancer, 10 days after her wedding.
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Denny Are Troubled in Their Marriage After They Split Without Their Rings
- Tori Spelling reveals the reason for her dazzling eye patch as she thanks fans for their well-wishes and concern
- Michael Moseley: The secret to avoiding the spread of the disease in middle age? Eat more protein!
- South Park mocks influencer Andrew Tate in episode featuring ‘toxic masculinity coach’