Reasons to Switch from Dynamics GP to Business Central Now than ever
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management system that helps you manage your company’s operations. Using it, a firm may link all of its various branches, such as sales, financials, operations, and other departments, in order to create coherence throughout the organization and make better business decisions.
With the Dynamics 365 installation, you will be able to easily expand, adapt, and build apps depending on your company’s specific requirements and requirements. It requires the smallest amount of code development.
The Dynamics 365 business central support includes built-in intelligence that aids in the transformation of the supply chain and manufacturing operations in the organization. Stock, transportation, manufacturing, and warehousing are all managed by Dynamics 365, which connects all of the branches of the supply chain. Dynamics 365 managed services maintaining a connection between all of the planning sectors is essential for maximizing efficiency and profitability. Dynamics of 365 management programs address all production requirements while remaining customized to your company’s demands.
Dynamics 365 business central will perform the following functions:
- Your industrial operations will benefit from a smart transition.
- Business resources such as equipment, tools, and employees need to be kept track of and managed.
- Streamline the flow of information.
- Real-time planning should be done.
The Advantages of Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- It is the fact that Microsoft Dynamics 365 users are able to get access to all of the tools they need for customer and relationship management in a single environment that is particularly appealing. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM system provides a highly-customizable modular framework for monitoring customer and field service information, as well as other critical company information. Microsoft also provides a number of other external connectors.
- In certain instances, you may attach your Dynamics environment to your contact center system, or you can link it to other systems such as the Microsoft Power platform or LinkedIn Sales Navigator, among other things. The following are some of the advantages:
- Integration with the rest of the Microsoft ecosystem: Microsoft Dynamics integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Microsoft ecosystem, including Business Intelligence tools, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Office. Integration with other Microsoft products: Thus, businesses may more easily develop a complete technological stack with a single committed supplier.
- Features of a powerful platform include: Microsoft has announced the addition of new Power platform capabilities to Microsoft Dynamics. Read on for more information. Customer journeys may now be tracked and orchestrated in more depth inside Dynamics, and different elements of intelligence and automation can be integrated to enhance your chances of identifying and fixing errors more rapidly.
- Support for the vertical axis is dedicated: Customer service varies based on the sector in which you work. Because of Microsoft’s specialized industry clouds, it is simpler to provide the appropriate level of support. Cloud computing solutions are offered for a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit organizations.
- Insights gained via immersion: Microsoft Dynamics makes it simple for businesses to gather valuable information about their customers’ journeys and the factors that influence their purchases. Companies may utilize these reports and analytics to help them make better choices regarding the direction of their business. Furthermore, the CRM system is expandable, allowing it to grow with the company as it does.
- Enhanced security and compliance: Microsoft Dynamics CRM is built on top of a great underlying ecosystem that provides outstanding security and compliance for a variety of industry applications. The CRM system may be customized to meet the needs of a variety of different deployment scenarios, and it includes a number of useful features to assist you with data management.
- Dashboards that are visually appealing: When you use visual information like graphs, wallboards, dashboards, and charts, you can more easily determine where you should put your money in order to build relationships with your consumers. Companies may even provide their agents with useful information, allowing them to better understand where they should focus their efforts in developing their customer service strategy.
Reasons why Dynamics 365 Business Central is the preferred upgrade path for General Dynamics
- We believe that the transfer from General Partner to Business Central is very rational and, in most cases, the best course of action for those businesses who are in the appropriate position.
- Business Central is a cutting-edge system in which Microsoft has made significant investments. Dynamics GP will be maintained, but the majority of the money spent on it is intended to make the transition to BC simpler.
- GP will not become a cloud-ready solution, and Microsoft has no plans to implement the same AppSource (Microsoft ERP add-on shop) features that are now available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Vendors of general-purpose addons are flocking to Business Central. Unfortunately, if it does not go to the cloud, general practice will be rendered obsolete.
- Microsoft and its partners are putting out significant effort to reduce expenses and make the move as simple as possible. Additionally, this may be an excellent opportunity to review those issue areas in your company that is not being addressed by the GP system.