A wide range of Razer gaming accessories is a recommended deal of the day today at Amazon. It is advertised to give you “up to 30 percent off”, but there are heavily discounted products with items that are discounted up to 40, 50 and 60 percent. Some notable ones to check out are the Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Mouse for $94.99, the BlackShark V2 wired headset for $79.99, and the Huntsman TE TKL keyboard for $79.99.
Amazon-owned Eero launched its Eero 6 line of Wi-Fi 6 mesh routers late last year, and today it’s on sale for a new low price that beats even the recent Prime Day discount. You can pick up the Eero 6 router and two extenders at Amazon for $195, 30 percent off. If you’re unfamiliar with mesh networks, they can be a great investment if you live in a space that struggles with reliable Wi-Fi coverage. While neither extender offers an Ethernet port, strategically placing the two extenders can still cover your home with reliable internet, enabling speeds of up to 500 Mbps wherever you are. Read our Eero Pro 6 review.
The basic Apple Watch SE recently saw a healthy discount, but the larger, mobile version has now dropped to its best ever price. Straight away, Amazon is offering the 44mm Apple Watch SE with Cellular Connectivity in Silver with the Navy Sport Loop for $299.99, a saving of $59. This is a fantastic deal for anyone wanting a bargain on a current Apple Watch, one that matches with much of the performance of the current flagship Series 6 and a larger screen size than the Series 3. Read our review.
Also in the world of budget-friendly SE products from Apple is the iPhone SE (2020). This is Apple’s best value-for-money phone offering, and Amazon offers an additional discount on their “Renewed Premium” refurbished models. The red colorway with 64GB of storage costs just $305, while the black and white models cost $313 each. These phones are direct from Amazon and come with a one-year warranty. It ensures that these iPhones are in as good as new condition and with a minimum battery capacity of 90 percent. Read our review.
Oh hello there! Once you get here, you’re in for a nice little treat as the Xbox Series S console will be in stock very soon at Amazon for $300, the full retail price. It’s not necessarily a deal, but like the Xbox Series X, the cute Xbox console that looks like a speaker is notoriously hard to find. It’s not as powerful as its bigger brethren and doesn’t have a disc drive, but its small size means it fits just about anywhere. It also has a sharp look, an excellent catalog of new and old titles, and targets up to 1440p resolution in games. You can easily order it and have it shipped to you quickly, without having to queue. Hopefully it’s a small sign that console shortages are starting to ease, though we’re not holding our breath just yet. Read our review.
More great offers
- B&H has a daily deal on the Samsung 2TB T7 Touch Portable SSD. That’s a lot of storage space for an SSD, and for today alone it’s an all-time low of $269.99.
- Amazon Warehouse items are: Today 20 percent discount, if you are looking for great prices on used equipment such as the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, gaming headsets or a keyboard.
- Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro noise canceling earbuds are available at Best buy at $97.99 in black. That’s a cool $32 off the wireless, IPX4-rated buttons.
- At the other end of the listening spectrum, Sennheiser’s PXC 550-II headphones are now $156.59 at Amazon. That’s a significant price drop from the original $349.95 price tag affixed to the noise-cancelling headphones, and a new all-time low.
- The midrange OnePlus Nord N10 5G, with its solid battery life and 90Hz screen refresh rate, is currently $279.99 at Amazon. It was rated well at the regular price of $300, and a little extra savings can’t hurt. Read our review.
- First-person photography game Umurangi Generation was an indie darling in 2020, making it to many “best of” lists and even taking top prize at this year’s IGF Awards. The Nintendo Switch version, which added optional motion controls to compose your photos, is currently on sale with its macro DLC on the Nintendo eShop for $17.49, 25 percent off the list price.
- For some IRL photography action with completely tangible results, B&H and Amazon both have the Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 for $10 off, giving the instant film camera its lowest price at $89.95. Released in April, the Mini 40 is Fujifilm’s latest credit card-sized model Instax Mini Movie and features simple controls with a classic design.