Prince Harry feels ‘lost’ in Los Angeles, just like Meghan Markle did in the UK, a royal author claims.
After stepping down as senior royals in March, Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, had that originally planning to split their time between the US and the UK.
But the royal couple went to LA at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic and has since stayed with son Archie at Tyler Perry’s $ 18 million Beverly Hills home.
Tom Quinn told the Daily Star that while the Duke of Sussex doesn’t hate ‘LA’, he’s struggling to find his ‘role’ in the US and being ‘dragged into Meghan’s positive energy’ has always been a problem in their relationship.
Prince Harry feels ‘lost’ in Los Angeles, just like Meghan Markle did in the UK, a royal author claims. Pictured, Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Zoom are calling from LA about the BLM movement
The royal couple, pictured on Commonwealth Day in London, went to LA at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic and have since resided with son Archie at Tyler Perry’s $ 18 million Beverly Hills home
“Harry feels a bit lost because he is now experiencing in America what Meghan experienced here,” said Tom.
He went on to explain that while Harry was ‘carried away’ by Meghan’s ‘positive’ energy when they tied the knot in May 2018, he’s since struggled to ‘fill the days’ in LA.
“It has always been a problem, early in the relationship, Meghan is a dynamo, she is full of positive energy that would carry Harry, but when the honeymoon is over, you still have to fill the days.”
The author further claimed that after speaking to sources close to the couple, he believes Harry is ‘really struggling’ with his living situation and finds it difficult to find work.
Tom Quinn told the Daily Star that while the Duke of Sussex doesn’t hate “LA,” he’s struggling to find his “role” in the US. Pictured, the couple visiting Canada House in London
He added that while he ‘doesn’t hate’ living in the US, he experiences the same confusion with which the Duchess of Sussex lived in the UK.
Earlier this week, the Duchess received criticism from London veteran royal photographer Arthur Edwards, 79, who claimed she “ had no intention ” of living in the UK after marrying Prince Harry.
He claimed that a stay in the UK was not Meghan Markle’s plans despite spending £ 2.4 million in taxpayers’ money to refurbish Frogmore Cottage.
Harry was ‘carried away’ by Meghan’s ‘positive’ energy when they tied the knot in May 2018, he’s been struggling to ‘fill the days’ in LA ever since
Talk about TalkRadio, he explained, “All that remodeling of the house in Frogmore and the money they spent on it, she had no intention of staying here.
Arthur – who has photographed the Duke of Sussex since birth – also described a change in Prince Harry’s behavior towards the media.
“Unfortunately, he has turned sour in recent years,” he said. “He hasn’t talked to me for a year. I have been photographing him since birth and it was up to her. ‘
Pictured, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor meet Archbishop Desmond Tutu and his daughter Thandeka Tutu-Gxashe at the Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation on their royal tour of South Africa on September 25, 2019 in Cape Town
He went on to explain how the media requested three times to organize a meeting with the Duchess, but it never happened.
“I think the moment she married Harry” was good, let’s get out of here as soon as possible, “he added. “I mean, it was ridiculous.”
After leaving for LA at the outbreak of the pandemic, the photographer claimed that Meghan changed clothes and went straight to Heathrow Airport to fly to Los Angeles, suggesting she “ had no intention of staying in the UK. ”
He added, “It’s not in her plans and she’s dragging Harry along, and unfortunately he agreed.”
It comes just days after the photographer claimed that Prince Harry’s criticism of the Commonwealth shows was that he “lost the plot” and “should stop listening to his wife.”