WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle “are not coming back for Prince Andrew’s 60th birthday”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are not coming back for Prince Andrew’s 60th family dinner because they “already have obligations” – but are planning to send a video message to play at the party, the royal expert claims

  • Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently live in Canada with son Archie
  • Prince Harry and Meghan stopped last month as senior members of the royal family
  • Prince Andrew turns 60 on February 19, but Sussexes will not attend his party
  • Queen is supposed to hold a ‘small family dinner’ to mark the milestone
  • Sussexes have ‘day-to-day commitments’ but are planning to send a gift and a video message

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not return to the UK to celebrate Prince Andrew’s 60th birthday – but will send a gift and a video message to be played at his party, a source has claimed.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in Canada since they retired last month as senior members of the royal family.

British media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox news it is an ‘open secret’ that the couple has rejected the invitation for Harry’s uncle’s birthday.

“It’s not very nice to the queen, because whatever people say and think, [Andrew] is [still] she and her son wanted her immediate family around her, “he said.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, pictured in January, will not return to the UK to celebrate Prince Andrew's 60th birthday - but will send a gift and a video message to be played at his party, a source has claimed

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, pictured in January, will not return to the UK to celebrate Prince Andrew’s 60th birthday – but will send a gift and a video message to be played at his party, a source has claimed

In November it was reported that the prince had abolished plans to organize a celebration for Prince Andrew (pictured last month at the Norfolk church) on the occasion of his 60th birthday in the aftermath of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal

In November it was reported that the prince had abolished plans to organize a celebration for Prince Andrew (pictured last month at the Norfolk church) on the occasion of his 60th birthday in the aftermath of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal

In November it was reported that the prince had abolished plans to organize a celebration for Prince Andrew (pictured last month at the Norfolk church) on the occasion of his 60th birthday in the aftermath of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal

“The reason is that they already have obligations on the day, but are also planning to send a gift / card and a video message to play at the party.”

It was reported in November that the prince had abolished plans to organize a celebration for Prince Andrew on the occasion of his 60th birthday in the aftermath of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

The Duke of York was discharged from his royal duties after a now infamous interview with Newsnight, after which he was accused of showing a lack of empathy with the victims of Epstein.

The queen, 93, is said to be “privately supportive” for her second son, but also “deeply frustrated” that the scandal overshadows the rest of the family’s work.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not attend the milestone birthday celebrations of Harry’s uncle because they “already have obligations on the day” but “intend to send a gift / card and a video message to play at the party”

It is believed that Prince Andrew is still walking down the aisle with his daughter Princess Beatrice during her wedding at the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace on May 29.

The couple has a close relationship and her sister Eugenie will also play a role in the wedding.

Last week it was reported that the queen had offered to hold the wedding reception in Buckingham Palace to give her granddaughter a “moral boost.”

Yesterday it turned out that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had brought all 15 of their employees and closed their office in Buckingham Palace.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in Canada with their son Archie since they retired last month as senior members of the royal family

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in Canada with their son Archie since they retired last month as senior members of the royal family

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in Canada with their son Archie since they retired last month as senior members of the royal family

It is believed that Prince Andrew, pictured left at the annual Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in November, still walks his daughter Princess Beatrice down the aisle during her wedding at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace on May 29

It is believed that Prince Andrew, pictured left at the annual Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in November, still walks his daughter Princess Beatrice down the aisle during her wedding at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace on May 29

It is believed that Prince Andrew, pictured left at the annual Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in November, still walks his daughter Princess Beatrice down the aisle during her wedding at the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace on May 29

It is the surest sign so far that the couple and their son Archie, who becomes one in May, will probably never return to the UK to live.

The couple personally broke the news to their team in January following the announcement that they were resigning as senior working royals.

Although one or two can be returned to the royal household, most are now negotiating dismissal packages.

Neil Sean, correspondent in the British media, told Fox News that it is an “open secret” that the couple refused the invitation to celebrate Harry’s uncle’s birthday, but it is “not very nice to the queen.” Pictured left-right: Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Queen, Princess Eugenie, Prince Andrew, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at the Trooping of the Color in 2019

They are the last victims of the bomb decision by Harry, 35 and 38 year old Meghan, to move to North America and make their fortune outside the royal family.

Last night Buckingham Palace said it did not comment on human resources issues.

It is understood that senior royals, including the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William, are aware of the closure of the office and fired.

.