Trump’s Summer Tour: President To Headline ‘America UnCanceled’ CPAC Conference In July On ‘Silicon Valley Censorship Czars And Awake School Boards’ In addition to his rallies
- Another part of former President Donald Trump’s summer tour was announced Thursday
- The ex-president will headline a Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas next month, Fox News first reported
- Trump’s involvement in the CPAC event, which, like the annual conference at which Trump spoke in February, will be held under the banner ‘America UnCanceled’
- That theme means including the “Censorship Czars in Silicon Valley” and “awakened school boards,” said organizer Matt Schlapp
- On Saturday, he will headline the North Carolina Republican Party Convention at a dinner in Greenville, North Carolina, at which organizers will have no press coverage.
- Trump will also soon resume his campaign rallies, with the Republican National Committee touting future events
Another leg of former President Donald Trump’s summer tour was announced Thursday, with the ex-president headlined at a Conservative Political Action Conference event next month in Dallas.
Fox News Channel reported for the first time Trump’s involvement in the CPAC event, which, like the annual conference Trump spoke at in February, will take place under the banner of America UnCanceled.
Matt Schlapp, the president of the American Conservative Union, the organizer of CPAC events, explained that the theme means taking on the “Censors of Silicon Valley” and “awakened school boards,” among other alleged enemies of the conservative movement.
Former President Donald Trump will headline another Conservative Political Action Conference event, while the ex-president heads to Dallas in July, with new meetings expected to be scheduled this month.
Former President Donald Trump (left) shakes hands with US Conservative Union chairman Matt Schlapp (right), who said the CPAC’s “America UnCanceled” theme means including “Silicon Valley censorship czars” and ‘woke school boards’
“We’re honored to have him join us in Dallas and remind us that freedom means never being silenced,” Schlapp told Fox.
He said a “corrupt alliance of Jim-Crow-shouting elected officials determined to ban voter IDs, are waking up Silicon Valley censors, school boards and corporate CEOs, and an old life support media operation.” work together to silence and cancel the votes and votes of conservatives.’
Trump has been without the help of Facebook or Twitter to spread his message since the January 6 MAGA Capitol attack.
He launched a short-lived blog “From the Office of Donald J. Trump,” but finished the site on Wednesday.
Trump is expected to resume meetings sometime this month, with the Republican National Committee sending emails to promote the upcoming events.
On Saturday, he will headline the North Carolina Republican Party Convention at a dinner in Greenville, North Carolina.
However, that speech will not be accessible to the press, Livius Polen, a spokeswoman for the NC GOP, told the Associated Press last month.
Trump’s first post-presidential speech was delivered at the annual CPAC event in February, which this year took place in Orlando rather than Washington, DC, as the COVID-19 protocols were less restrictive.
His performance in Dallas will take place during the CPAC event scheduled for July 9-11.