The newest Premier League group of the week remains in from Garth Crooks, and it’s not too unexpected to see some huge names from Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United therein. It was a terrific weekend for the Gunners as they extended their lead at the top of the table, and there’s no doubt Bukayo Saka and Ben White stood apart because 4-1 win over Crystal Palace, deservedly taking 2 areas in Crooks’ line up on BBC Sport. Erling Haaland was likewise on fire for Man City once again, scoring a hat-trick in their FA Cup win over Burnley, and he’s enrolled front by Alexander Isak and Jacob Ramsey. In Other Places, Manchester United likewise took pleasure in success in their cup clash with Fulham, with Bruno Fernandes and Lisandro Martinez making the group in the graphic above. Chelsea might just have actually drawn with Everton, however Joao Felix amazed and gets a location in Crooks’ line up, albeit in a somewhat odd main midfield function! Aston Villa’s Emiliano Martinez and Tyrone Mings and Southampton’s James Ward-Prowse finish the XI.
- John Wick 4 Gives Shazam 2 a Bump With the Franchise’s Best $73.5M Domestic Opening Weekend
- Harry and Meghan’s trip to the Hollywood club after being evicted from Frogmore was a ‘bold move’, says source
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s son Nicholas Lloyd Webber dies at 43 of stomach cancer
- Newly single Vanessa Feltz looks happy as she poses in a pretty blue dress
- When does Apex Legends’ Sun Squad Collection Event start?
- Delilah Hamlin strikes up a ‘close friendship’ with Emile Hirsch, who attended her album launch
- ‘John Wick 4’ seeks the best mass premiere of the franchise
- McCarthy: Representatives will move forward with the TikTok bill
- Shocking moment an out-of-control dog attacks cows and calves in a Glasgow park
- Tickets for the Egyptian Al-Ahly match and the Sudanese Crescent have sold out