pokemon go has a new Special Research Task set entitled “Let’s goWhich is the same name as the event that brought it to the game (confusing!).
The research is free, and you have until June 1 to claim it. Once you sign up and launch it, it hangs forever, so you don’t have to rush to complete it. The rewards are totally on point and the tasks are easy enough to complete, so it’s worth completing while playing your usual amount pokemon To go. No need for a specific grind (at least until now).
Below we list the steps for the “Let’s Go” Special Investigation.
Let’s go step 1 of 6
- Catch 10 Pokémon (5 Poké Balls)
- Make 10 curveball throws (5 Razz Berries)
- Power-up Pokémon 5 times (1,000 Stardust)
Rewards: 1,500 XP, Mankey encounter
Let’s Go step 2 of 6
- Catch 15 Pokémon (10 Poké Balls)
- Make 10 awesome throws (5 Pinap Berries)
- Transfer 20 Pokémon (5 awesome balls)
Rewards: 2,000 XP, Meditite encounter
Let’s go step 3 of 6
- Power-up Pokémon 10 times (10 awesome balls)
- Make 7 great casts (1 Lure Module)
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket grunt (3 Revives)
Rewards: 2,500 XP, Machoke encounter
Let’s Go step 4 of 6
- Professor Willow is currently conducting an investigation into this research. Check back soon for more information. (500 XP)
Rewards: 1,000 XP, 1,000 Stardust
The later steps of this research set appear during another event before the season ends. We’ll update this guide as more steps are revealed.