18.1 C
Thursday, September 28, 2023
HomeGamingPlayStation Plus Extra and Premium reaches 14.1 million subscribers | -WhatsNew2Day

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium reaches 14.1 million subscribers | -WhatsNew2Day


Sony revealed this evening the sales of PC games and PlayStation VR2, but it was not satisfied with this as it sSony has released numbers for PlayStation Plus subscribers For the Extra and Premium category until March 2023. The first ten months of the new categories had 14.1 million subscribers.

Surprisingly, PlayStation Plus Premium has the highest figure at eight million, which is 17 percent of all PS Plus subscribers across all categories. As for The PlayStation Plus Extra package has around 6.1 million subscribers, which is 13 percent of the total players, and a total of 30 percent of the 47.4 million PS Plus subscribers are Extra or Premium members, which indicates a very large success for the new tiers considering that It was first launched last year in June.

1684928480 77 PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium reaches 141 million subscribers

Sony continues to add new titles to the list of PlayStation Plus Extra / Premium games, as this month witnessed the addition of a large and distinguished title package such as Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Watch Dogs Legion, Dishonored 2, Humanity and more, which indicates the importance of the service to the company during the months The last ten.

As usual, Sony releases monthly PlayStation Plus titles in two installments, the first for the basic package, which includes 3 titles for PlayStation 5 and 4. The second, which is the largest, is intended for subscribers to the Extra and Deluxe/Premium add-on packages, where subscribers this month got 23 titles.

All of these titles are now available for download to subscribers PlayStation Plus. Where subscribers to the luxury package can download all the games mentioned, which number 25 titles. As for the subscribers of the Extra add-on package, they will get 22 titles, as the classic titles are exclusive only to subscribers of the Deluxe/Premium package.

Do not forget that this evening is our date with the PlayStation Showcase event, after the company’s absence from major conferences for a period of more than 600 days, as the event will be shown at exactly 11 pm Mecca Al-Mukarramah time. It is worth noting that we will cover the event live on our website and in a live broadcast on our YouTube channel.

Are you subscribed to the monthly service? Which of the three packages are you subscribed to?

The author of what'snew2day.com is dedicated to keeping you up-to-date on the latest news and information.

Latest stories