Pictured: Woman, 19, who died of a presumptive overdose of drugs at FOMO music festival – as a tribute to the beautiful girl full of life & # 39;
- Young woman who died at FOMO music festival in Sydney has been identified
- Alex Ross-King, 19, was present at the festival in Parramatta on Saturday
- She suffered from a suspected overdose and was taken to hospital at 6 pm
Hannah Moore for Daily Mail Australia
The young woman who died of a suspected overdose at a music festival in Sydney has been identified as Alex Ross-King.
The nineteen-year-old was rushed to the Westmead hospital at eight o'clock on Saturday, but died later in the evening.
Friends remembered her as a "remarkable person, who had a positive influence on the life of every person she walked in", while family shared their grief and broken hearts on social media.
& # 39; My heart is broken and [I’m] lost for words, "wrote her cousin Rhys Ross-Clark.
& # 39; This world is cruel and unfair. I love you, my beautiful cousin. & # 39;
Mrs. Ross-King had attended the festival with friends, someone who shocked her about the tragic events in an emotional Facebook post.
& # 39; You were always full of life and a real person with such & # 39; s big heart and quite easily one of the funniest people I have ever met, you were always the life of the party & # 39 ;, Quote Tayla Brookhouse.
& # 39; You will be missed a lot. Heaven has got an angel again, rest easy and do not stop partying. & # 39;
pictured; Alex Ross-King, 19, died after a suspected overdose of drugs at the FOMO music festival on Saturday