Massachusetts Presidential candidate and senator, Elizabeth Warren, has made headlines for confidently saying that she has a plan for just about every issue and policy of the government.
Her & # 39; I have a plan for that & # 39; slogan was only further emphasized during the first night of the Democratic Debate Wednesday, when Warren was asked if she had a plan for dealing with Mitch McConnell. To the eagerness of members of the public, Warren bluntly answered: & # 39;
Warren & # 39; s personality for capturing everything with confidence and always showing the right etiquette led to people making grim jokes about the candidate online, Buzz feed reported for the first time.
Trailblazer: Elizabeth Warren, 70, is a presidential candidate and senator from Massachusetts. She is known for her slogan & # 39; I have a plan for & # 39;
Unbelievable: the candidate has used Twitter to her advantage by having fun with her & # 39; I have a plan & # 39; answer. Warren did this even when a woman asked if she could fix her love life
Unbelievable: a new trend has started online with people tweeting healthy things they think Warren would do
The joke was the start of a tweet the moment someone tweeted and asked: & # 39; Do you think Elizabeth Warren has a plan to solve my love life? & # 39;
Warren, willing to play along with the joke, responded to the woman and invited her to send her a message for tips about her love life.
And now everyone tweets the right etiquette that they think Warren uses in her daily life.
& # 39; Elizabeth Warren has never exceeded her allotted time at a conference. Not even once, & a 39 user said.
Another person tweeted: & # 39; Elizabeth Warren does not allow anyone to attend a business meeting that can be handled by email. & # 39;
The trend only continued with people with different characteristics that they thought Warren had – always buying lemonade from a stand, having her order ready at Starbucks, and sharing armrests in planes.
& # 39; Elizabeth Warren never takes up too much space on the sidewalk or metro & # 39 ;, a person wrote. & # 39; She controls her own privilege and shares the public space. & # 39;
People also believed that if she went to the bar, the candidate would have good etiquette and wrote: & # 39; Elizabeth Warren has never asked a bartender & # 39; what kind of whiskey do you have? & # 39; She has already checked the shelf. & # 39;
Where: Some examples that people gave were that they thought Warren would always share her armrest on planes, remember your dog's name, and never talk to your manager
Hilarious: other people thought Warren was the aunt to always send you money and never squeeze in the middle of the toothpaste
These healthy and hilarious jokes only increased after Warren spoke of the Democratic Debate on the first night.
After the debate, a Twitter user told how they thought & # 39; Elizabeth Warren has never asked a question that was raised in a previous email. & # 39;
Another voter wrote: & # 39; Hand sanitizer kills 99% of bacteria, but Elizabeth Warren has a plan for the remaining 1%. & # 39;
Someone also believed that Warren was very capable when it came to taxes and was therefore able to do that of her and her accountant.
& # 39; Elizabeth Warren does the tax on her accountant & # 39 ;, tweet the person.
Let them come: the trend exploded quickly before and after Warren appeared on the podium for the Democratic Debate on Wednesday with people adding their own jokes
Having fun: people enjoyed creating their own jokes around Warren & # 39; s healthy personality and what they thought they would do or never do
Participate in: Warren & # 39; s team even created their own tweet around the joke on Thursday
Warren was praised for staying calm and gathered for most of the night, making her one of the top positions in the debate.
She then proved her salvation by sending a text message to fellow democratic candidate Julian Castro to congratulate him on having a good night, something that is not always done by politicians fighting each other for nomination.
Her behavior only encouraged people to share more traits that they thought the candidate possessed.
The trend was then noticed by Warren and her team on social media Thursday.
Team Warren, the Twitter page of the candidate who deals with news about the politician, participated with their own tweet.
& # 39; (Elizabeth Warren) ALWAYS REMEMBER to call you on your birthday. (That's true, she calls every team member on their birthday!) & # 39;
Warren later quoted the tweet, writing: & I do! I love my team! & # 39;
Although the presidency is not determined on the basis of Twitter popularity, these hilarious trends about Warren could give her a boost in the coming months when they compete against the other candidates.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail (t) elizabeth-warren