Meals in a Mug: Microwave Dishes You Can Make for Demanding Kids in Minutes in Minutes – including macaroni cheese, omelets, and even rainbow cookies
- Foodhacks website Tasty has shared the smart mug meals you can make with your microwave in minutes
- The handy recipes, perfect for hungry homeschooled bellies or parents who work from home
- The recipes include an omelet made from eggs, bell pepper, ham and spinach, in just three minutes, as well as macaroni cheese
- Elsewhere, microwave aficionados can even try out a chicken mug cake, complete with crust, and a fun rainbow mug cake
A food hacks website has shared the smart mug meals you can make with your microwave in minutes.
The recipes include an omelet made from eggs, peppers, ham and spinach, in just three minutes, as well as macaroni cheese.
Elsewhere, microwave aficionados can even try out a chicken mug cake, complete with crust, and a fun rainbow mug cake.
Three minute mug omelette
Useful recipes for quick microwave microwaved meals include an omelet made with eggs, bell pepper, ham and spinach in just three minutes
- Crack two eggs, half a chopped bell pepper, two slices of sliced ham, and a quarter cup of sliced spinach in a cup.
- Add salt and pepper before stirring and placing in the microwave.
- Take it out after two to three minutes and enjoy!
Five minutes of mac and cheese
You can make macaroni cheese with three ingredients in just five minutes
- Add half a cup of macaroni and half a cup of water to your mug.
- Stir in the salt and place in the microwave for two to three minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and add a splash of milk and a handful of grated cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
- Microwave for thirty seconds and enjoy!
Chicken mug cake
Elsewhere, microwave aficionados can even try out a chicken mug cake complete with crust
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of boiled chicken, 2 tablespoons of vegetables, 1.5 tablespoons of corn starch, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of milk, and 3 tablespoons of chicken stock and stir.
- For the crust mix flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of diced butter, 3.5 tablespoons of milk and some spices in a bowl before placing on the stir-fry mixture.
- Place it in the microwave for a little over two minutes and enjoy!
Broccoli and cheese rice bowl
Elsewhere, a simple rice bowl with cheese and broccoli takes a few minutes and you only need milk, rice, cheese and vegetables
- Mix 5 tablespoons of quick-cooked rice, 2/3 cup of cold water, finely chopped broccoli florets.
- Stir the mix in a mug and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes before taking it out.
- Add half a tablespoon of corn starch and 3 tablespoons of milk along with 4 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- Stir in the salt and place in the microwave for another 1.5 minutes and enjoy!
Mug of baked rigatoni
You can even get creative with this bowl of tomatoes and pasta if you have the oven function on your microwave
- Add a few tablespoons of marinara sauce, grated mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of chopped basil.
- Apply some marinara sauce and place the rigatoni pasta upright before adding another layer of sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
Rainbow mug cake
Parents can even entertain their kids by making a rainbow mug cake in no time
- Add half a cup of sugar and a stick of soft butter, crack into two eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract and a cup of flour before stirring in a bowl.
- Add half a tablespoon of baking soda, a quarter tablespoon of baking soda and stir to a sticky dough.
- Divide the mix into five small containers and color with food coloring.
- Add the different colors of dough to one cup and microwave it for a minute.
- Cover with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!