Olivia Wilde gets a three-year restraining order against accused stalker

0

Olivia Wilde was given a three-year restraining order against a man who she says continued to appear at her house.

According to TMZ, on Monday, a court ordered Eric Nathanial Fuhs, 30, to stay away from Wilde, 37, for three years, as well as her ex Jason Sudeikis, 45, and their children Otis, seven, and Daisy, four.

The actress and filmmaker, who petitioned the court for the restraining order in April, said she had surveillance footage of Fuhs on her property, where he left notes claiming he was dating her.

The latest: Olivia Wilde was given a three-year restraining order against a man who she says kept showing up at her house

In one case, Fuhs wrote to her, “ Since March 19, 2021, I have been struggling to stay sane while in hiding, ” according to court documents reviewed by the outlet.

Wilde is currently linked to singer Harry Styles, who has been featured in the legal newspapers.

Court documents say Fuhs wrote a note to Sudeikis about ‘how’ [Olivia] was unhappy in her relationship, and how she wanted to start a new relationship with him ‘.

He then added, ‘This went on almost every day … until January, when Harry Styles took credit for what I did,’ the outlet said.

A court ordered Eric Nathanial Fuhs, 30, to stay away from Wilde, 37, for three years, as well as her ex Jason Sudeikis, 45, and children Otis, seven, and Daisy, four.  The four were snapped up in LA last year

A court ordered Eric Nathanial Fuhs, 30, to stay away from Wilde, 37, for three years, as well as her ex Jason Sudeikis, 45, and children Otis, seven, and Daisy, four. The four were snapped up in LA last year

The Booksmart filmmaker said in court documents that Fuhs entered a Zoom call where she was on last October, and the harassment escalated to personal.

Wilde said in the first statement that she lived with ‘Mr. Sudeikis and our two children, ‘sources later told TMZ that was not the case.

Sudeikis was seen with the kids in West London last weekend (where he is filming Ted Lasso), Page six reported while taking part in a photo scavenger hunt.

Extensions: Otis and Daisy are also protected

Extensions: Otis and Daisy are also protected

His break with Wilde was amicable, as he thanked her earlier this year for taking the honor at the 2021 Critics Choice Awards for Best Comedy for his series.

“I want to thank my children, Otis and Daisy, and I want to thank their mother, Olivia, who had the original idea for this as a TV show,” he said. “She was like, ‘You guys love to do that, you should do it like a movie or a TV show,’ and she was right.”

Wilde and Sudekis broke up last November and was linked to the Watermelon Sugar singer for the first time last January.

Lost love: Wilde and Sudekis broke up last November and she was first linked to the Watermelon Sugar singer last January

Lost love: Wilde and Sudekis broke up last November, and she was first linked to the Watermelon Sugar singer last January

“They were in Montecito, California for a wedding this weekend,” said an insider People earlier this year. They were affectionate around their friends, holding hands and looking very happy. They have been out for a few weeks. ‘

A source said last month AND that after the production of their film Don’t Worry Darling, Styles and Wilde were able to ‘relax, unwind and really enjoy’.

The insider said, “Their idea of ​​a good time is to take a long walk and pop into a neighborhood cafe.”

Details: Wilde is currently linked to singer Harry Styles, 27, who also came out in the legal documents as her alleged stalker claims 'Styles got the credit for what I was doing'

Details: Wilde is currently linked to singer Harry Styles, 27, who also came out in the legal documents as her alleged stalker claims ‘Styles got the credit for what I was doing’

.