Cooper Neill/Getty Images Veteran pass receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is being pursued by a variety of groups this offseason, among them being the New York Jets. The Jets have substantial Super Bowl goals and are anticipated to land four-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with the Green Bay Packers, however there’s likewise been “some genuine smoke around the possibility of Beckham signing up with” Gang Green ahead of the 2023 season, per The Athletic’s Zack Rosenblatt. Rosenblatt composed: “Maybe it will not occur till the Rodgers trade gets figured out, however there is some genuine smoke around the possibility of Beckham signing up with the Jets, among the groups he’s thought to be seriously thinking about. It’s uncertain, however, just how much the Jets are providing– or just how much they’re ready to pay to sign him.” Rodgers supposedly provided the Jets a “desire list” of gamers he ‘d like the group to get this offseason, per ESPN’s Dianna Russini. That list consisted of Beckham, Randall Cobb, Allen Lazard and Marcedes Lewis. The 39-year-old reacted to that report throughout a look on the Pat McAfee Show recently, stating: “First off, who would not desire Odell on their group? Like, begin.” Beckham fanned the flames by reacting: Odell Beckham Jr @objHey Beckham hasn’t played because February 2022 after suffering a torn ACL in Super Bowl LVI versus the Los Angeles Rams. When healthy, however, he’s one of the very best wideouts in the NFL. The last time Beckham played a complete season remained in 2019 when he belonged to the Cleveland Browns. He captured 74 passes for 1,035 lawns and 4 goals in 16 video games. Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio reported March 11 that Beckham desires an agreement worth $20 million every year. Beckham reacted to that report Saturday, composing on Twitter: Odell Beckham Jr @objI’m simply so baffled where the quote is from me tht stated I desire 20 … all I’m sayin is 4 AINT enough The Jets have $11.3 million in cap area, per Over the Cap. If Beckham isn’t looking for a $20 million annually offer, Gang Green ought to have the ability to pay for the three-time Pro Bowler and 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year. The Jets would have a powerful getting system if Beckham were to head to the Meadowlands, signing up with Lazard, who signed a four-year, $44 million offer this offseason, Garrett Wilson, Elijah Moore and Denzel Mims. Aside from the Jets, the Cowboys had actually been connected to Beckham this offseason. The group’s relocation for Brandin Cooks most likely takes Dallas out of the mix for the previous New York Giant’s services, per ESPN’s Ed Werder. The Giants, Browns, Rams, Arizona Cardinals, Kansas City Chiefs, Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, Minnesota Vikings and San Francisco 49ers were likewise amongst the groups to participate in Beckham’s exercise previously this month.
- ‘I love you’: Sweet moment when Ola Jordan catches her daughter declaring how much Daddy James means to her
- Czech model feared she would die when drugs were found in her luggage
- Conte and Tottenham .. 16 months of chaos ends with an inevitable separation
- In the presence of Al-Burhan, the technical committee receives the draft final agreement in Sudan
- Lady Gaga was caught filming ‘Joker 2’ in New York. Is she the new Harley Quinn?
- Two in five Australians gamble every week, according to a report
- MAFS Final Vows: Lyndall Biting Takedown of Husband Cameron
- ITV bosses rest on popular game show RuPaul despite good ratings
- A new double for Ronaldo leads Portugal to a landslide victory over Luxembourg
- The White House: What is happening in Israel will affect its security and its army