The nutritionist behind JS Health’s famous ‘miracle’ for hair and skin vitamins launches a new formula to improve your sex drive
- The Australian nutritionist behind a world famous brand launched a new product
- Jessica Sepel, from Sydney, is the creator of multi-million dollar JSHealth
- Jessica’s Hair + Libido formula is designed to boost libido and sexual function
- The new $ 39.99 vitamin is for men and women and is sold at Aussie pharmacies
- Ingredients such as gingko and zinc help to support healthy sexual function
The Australian nutritionist behind a world-renowned hair and skin vitamin brand has added a new product to her line – and it’s designed to improve your sex drive.
Jessica Sepel, 32 from Sydney, is the multimillion-dollar creator JSHealth: a ‘miracle’ range of vitamins sold around the world every 27 seconds and the second most popular brand in Australian pharmacies.
The new ‘Hair + Libido’ formula ($ 39.99) is designed to boost libido and sexual function and aid users in their hair growth.
The Australian nutritionist behind a world-renowned hair and skin vitamin brand has added a new product to her line – and it’s designed to improve your sex drive (see photo Jessica Sepel)
The new ‘Hair + Libido’ Formula ($ 39.99) is designed to boost libido and sexual function and aid users in their hair growth (vitamins shown)
Ingredients such as tribulus, ginkgo and kelp support increased libido, impotence and sexual function, while facilitating blood flow, which aids in sexual response.
The carefully selected ingredients also support sperm health and motility, prevent hair loss and stimulate growth.
‘This tablet is designed for women, men and everyone alike, and will deliver truly transformational results both in and out of the bedroom,’ Jessica wrote. Instagram.
Hair + Libido is a first in the industry. This vitamin was developed with strong research and the skills of the JSHealth team of experts. ‘
Ingredients such as tribulus, ginkgo and kelp support increased libido, impotence and sexual function, and facilitate blood flow, promoting sexual response (Jessica in the photo)
What sets the Hair + Libido formula apart from others on the market?
‘This tablet is designed for women, men and everyone alike, and will deliver truly transformational results both in and out of the bedroom,’ said Jessica (vitamin in the photo)
* TRIBULUS: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac to strengthen, enhance and promote healthy libido, Tribulus will help maintain and support healthy sexual function and libido.
* GINGKO: Gingko maintains and supports healthy blood circulation, as well as cognitive and mental functions. It also supports memory and mental recall and also supports mental concentration, focus and clarity.
* JODINE (FROM KELP): Iodine and kelp maintain and support hair health when dietary intake is insufficient. They also help with your energy level, energy production and metabolism. If you have thyroid problems, it can help with thyroid hormone production, cognitive and mental function.
* ZINC: Zinc greatly aids in healthy reproductive hormones, testosterone levels and the health of the reproductive system in men. It also aids in sugar metabolism, connective tissue formation and overall skin health. It is an antioxidant to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.
The product is on sale for $ 39.99 online and in Australian pharmacies, including Priceline.
It is designed to be taken once a day, in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by your doctor, ideally on a full stomach.
While the product is too new to be reviewed, there are over 25,000 independent glowing reviews for JSHealth’s other 16 individual research-backed vitamin formulas.
Every vitamin from the brand is TGA approved and filled with proven ingredients that treat a variety of conditions, such as iodine and zinc for hair and energy levels and turmeric for stress.
Despite her incredible success, Jessica (pictured) previously told FEMAIL that she hasn’t let herself be carried away by wealth
Jessica previously told FEMAIL that despite her incredible success, she hasn’t let herself be carried away by wealth.
Never during this entire trip have I been like, “Let’s sit down and launch a bunch of vitamins,” Jessica told Daily Mail Australia.
She still answers all of her posts on Instagram and listens to her community and what they want and need.
“Never in this entire trip have I been like, ‘Let’s sit down and launch a bunch of vitamins,'” Jessica said.
“Every product was created by a problem raised within the community. I’ve always been more satisfied with customer reviews and personal stories than meeting KPIs and making millions.
“While it’s great to achieve a certain level of success financially, I’m more interested in empowering women and creating a safe space for women to learn more about nutrition and health.”
What are some of the highlights in Jessica Sepel’s award-winning bestselling vitamin series?
Jessica’s vitamin series is the second most popular stock in Australian pharmacies and there are over 25,000 independent rave reviews for her products online (pictured with her range)
* HAIR + ENERGY: The $ 44.99 Hair + Energy formula contains iodine to help restore strength and volume to your hair, and zinc, which works to improve your hair and nails. Iodine also helps regulate metabolism and aids in energy levels. There is also a therapeutic dose of kelp in the formula, which is known to promote growth factors specifically related to the hair cycle. Research shows that supplementing with seaweed extracts helps prevent hair loss and promotes scalp health. A bottle of Hair + Energy is sold every 27 seconds worldwide.
* SKIN + DIGESTION: The $ 44.99 Skin + Digestion formula is a best seller due to what it does for your overall skin health. Zinc helps relieve acne, blemishes and minor rashes, while burdock helps relieve irritations and mild symptoms of eczema and dermatitis. Vitamin C supports connective tissue health, collagen formation and wound healing, while turmeric eases digestion and aids bile secretion.
* DETOX + DEBLOAT: This $ 44.99 formula is a community favorite for its ability to fight discomfort. Fennel helps relieve bloating and abdominal distension, Milk Thistle supports natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, while Turmeric maintains and supports your liver.
* ANXIETY + STRESS: The $ 44.99 Anxiety + Stress formula is high in hero ingredients and helps the body adapt to stress. Ashwagandha is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic, but is included in the vitamin here. Meanwhile, passion flower reduces mild anxiety and nervous tension. It also helps with stress and insomnia. Chamomile works to calm the nerves.
* HORMONE + PMS SUPPORT: This $ 49.99 formula contains chaste tree to support healthy hormones and ease the symptoms of PMS. Dong quai reduces menstrual cycle irregularities, while vitamins B3 and B6 keep the nervous system healthy. Finally, magnesium supports muscle function and relaxation.
* METABOLISM + SUGAR SUPPORT: Chromium, magnesium, zinc, cinnamon and gymnema help maintain and support healthy blood sugar levels, as well as aid in carbohydrate processing. Zinc maintains and supports the body’s metabolism and metabolism. The formula costs $ 44.99.
* SLEEP AND MIND RELAXATION: Ziziphus relieves insomnia, calms the nerves and helps to relax the mind. Lavender supports the nervous system and calms the mind, while also aids sleep. The formula costs $ 39.99.
* AM AND PM MULTIVITAMIN: Vitamin B5 supports energy levels and nervous system health, while Vitamin C supports immune system function. Lavender calms and calms the mind and nerves.