NRL star Dylan Walker’s sister has admitted she brutally attacked a bouncer on a boozy night out.
Jade Walker was denied entry to the Waterworks Hotel in Botany, South Sydney on February 21 after arguing with a friend.
Ms. Walker, a hairdresser who works in Randwick, admitted that she had several times hit the security guard, Jamie Lopes, in the back of her mind.
Mrs. Walker kicked Mr. Lopes in the back while he was laying in a gutter. The brute attack left the man with numerous injuries.
Jade Walker (photo, far right) is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan (center) and has pleaded guilty to committing bodily harm
Ms. Walker (photo) is a hairdresser and was on a night out when the attack occurred
She had previously pleaded innocent, but admitted Thursday that she had been physically injured at the Downing Center Local Court, according to the Daily telegram.
Her 25-year-old footy star brother plays for the Manly Sea Eagles and has a salary of $ 600,000 annually. He was not with his sister that night.
Ms. Walker is said to have shouted to Mr. Lopes, “I’m going to hit you, c ***.”
Ms. Walker enjoyed a night out at Botany’s Waterworks Hotel (pictured) when police claimed she got drunk and attacked a security guard
Then she hit Mr. Lopes in the head and kept yelling at him as the pub doors closed.
When the guard opened the door to ask her to proceed, the police said that Mrs. Walker then ran in and slapped Mr. Lopes in the back of his head.
Another fight broke out five minutes later, causing Mr. Lopes to fall to the ground.
CCTV footage showed the guard being held on the floor by his shirt while being repeatedly hit by Mrs. Walker, who kicked him several times – and again while trying to get up and escape.
Jade Walker (pictured) admitted to beating and kicking the security guard on a night out on February 21
She was so drunk that the police thought it would be too dangerous to interview her.
She was charged with assault, which caused bodily harm and after being rejected, re-entered licensed premises without a reasonable excuse.
Ms. Walker will be sentenced on July 3.
In September 2018, Ms. Walker – transgender – was acquitted of all criminal wrongdoings following the violent death of her older friend.
She was accused of breaking into her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano in May before reportedly receiving a fatal blow to the head.
After the 51-year-old’s death, Ms. Walker was charged with manslaughter and worsening a home.
In 2018, Ms. Walker was accused of breaking into her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano’s home (pictured) before reportedly receiving a fatal blow to the head. All charges have been dropped
But in court, all charges of death were dropped and Mrs. Walker, who was out on bail, was allowed to walk freely.
Prosecutors were not opposed to both withdrawals in court, with a prosecutor representative confirming that the decision came after new forensic evidence.
“Post-mortem investigations showed that the death of the deceased was not caused by Ms Walker,” said the DPP spokeswoman.
And according to the woman’s lawyer, Brenda Duchen, the decision to drop the charges came after “a complete lack of evidence” that linked Mrs. Walker to the crime.
“There simply wasn’t enough evidence against her, there was actually no evidence,” she told Daily Mail Australia.
The NRL star herself was in court in July 2019, but was found not guilty of attacking his fiancé Alexandra Ivkovic.
Police have also withdrawn their request for a detained domestic violence order against the star.
Ms. Walker (photo) had all charges against her dropped in 2018 in connection with the death of her older friend, with prosecutors admitting she was not involved