Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

NINE children and two adults were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal grill

NINE children and two adults are rushed to the hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal grill

Nine children and two adults have been hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning in Tasmania.

The group was taken to Royal Hobart Hospital on Tuesday morning after an open charcoal grill was used in a South Hobart home.

The two adults and five children are in a serious condition.

More to come

Advertisement

.