Nick Carter denies allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in a lawsuit filed Monday in Las Vegas for an alleged 2003 incident on a yacht.
New details have emerged in the latest allegations against the Backstreet Boys singer, 43, which allegedly happened when she was 15 and he was 23.
Carter was charged with sexual assault by two other women in separate trials; he denied all charges against him.
In the case filed against him on Monday, a woman identifying herself as “AR” said in court documents reviewed by People that Carter “knowingly engaged” in “sex acts” without consent on several occasions in 2003, on a yacht and on a bus after getting her drunk.
The woman said in legal documents that Carter had “asked” her to remain silent about the yacht incident, during which he did not use any protection.
Latest: Nick Carter, 43, denies allegations he sexually assaulted a woman in a lawsuit filed Monday in Las Vegas for an alleged 2003 incident on a yacht. Photographed last year in Tampa Bay, Florida
The woman said in legal documents that in another event aboard a yacht, Carter ‘knowingly supplied her with alcohol and drugs’ and ‘induced three other men’ to witness the assault sexual.
During the incident, the woman told the court that Carter encouraged men to watch him as he “had sex with” her at a time when she was underage “from a vantage point of view.” an outside window in the cabin of Carter’s yacht”.
The woman said she made “repeated refusals and asked him to stop,” but Carter did not. After the attack, the woman told the court that the three men informed her that they had observed what was happening while “reprimanding” her.
The woman said Carter gave her the sexually transmitted disease HPV (human papilloma virus) during the incident.
The woman said she told her mother what happened and the incident was reported to police in Southern York County, Pennsylvania.
“The impacts of Carter’s sexual abuse are relentless, causing the plaintiff severe emotional distress, physical anguish, intimacy issues and other complex trauma,” the woman’s legal team said in the lawsuit, in which she seeks $15,000 in damages.
The woman’s lawyers added that she “was the victim of continuous harassment by the ‘Backstreet Boys’ for decades.”
Carter’s attorney, Dale Hayes Jr., told DailyMail.com in a statement Thursday that the singer was “pleased with the recent AR filing as it will ensure that all currently known co-conspirators are brought to justice together.” , referring to the different costumes.
Carter was charged with sexual assault by two other women in separate trials; he denied all charges against him
The Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) singer was photographed in New York in 2004, a year after the lawsuit allegations.
Hayes said law enforcement “listened and investigated thoroughly” her allegations as she presented them, and told her they “were baseless.”
Hayes said “repeating the same false allegations in a new court complaint doesn’t make them any truer.”
The lawyer said: “Nick looks forward to seeing the evidence come forward and the truth about these malicious schemes coming to light.”
New details about the recently filed case came a day after a Las Vegas judge ruled Wednesday that Carter’s countersuit against Dream singer Melissa Schuman would be allowed to go forward.
Carter was in court for a hearing after Schuman, 39, and her father Jerome sought to block a countersuit he filed after she sued him, claiming he assaulted her sexually in 2002. TMZ reported Wednesday.
On Wednesday, Judge Nancy Allf allowed Carter’s trial to move forward, saying Carter had shown the court enough evidence to warrant the trial.
In April, Carter faced allegations of sexual assault and battery by Schuman in a trial relating to an alleged 2002 incident at a Santa Monica, California, apartment. TMZ reported, citing court documents.
Schuman accused Carter of forcing her to perform and perform oral sex at a time when he was 22 and she was 18. She said her first sexual experience was with Carter, although she insisted she didn’t want to have sex until she was married.
The Backstreet Boys singer was in court for a hearing after Schuman, 39, sought to block a countersuit he filed after she sued him, claiming he assaulted her sexually in 2002.
Singer Melissa Schuman, pictured in Los Angeles in 2018, originally filed suit against Carter in 2017 and cited a new California law paving the way for the latest litigation.
Carter’s attorney, Liane K. Wakayama, told DailyMail.com in a statement on Wednesday, “For years, Melissa and Jérôme Schuman conspired with everyone they could handle to make false allegations against Nick Carter in a brazen attempt to get rich off of him.” ‘
Schuman in 2018 filed a police report against Carter with the Santa Monica Police Department, but prosecutors did not pursue the case at the time.
In filing the lawsuit earlier this year, Schuman cited a new California bill that allows the statute of limitations on civil suits to be lifted, as she hopes a judge will review the information in the case.
Dailymail.com has contacted representatives of Schuman to comment on the latest developments.
In February, Carter named Schuman in a $2.3 million lawsuit against Shannon Ruth, who also accused Carter of sexual assault, TMZ reported.
In Carter’s lawsuit, the boy band alum said Schuman dragged Ruth into an extortion attempt that he says cost him millions of dollars in lost wages.
Carter’s attorney, Wakayama, told TMZ at the time in a statement about the legal proceedings, “Melissa Schuman has been peddling this story for many years, but her allegation was false when she did it for the first time in 2017 – and still is.”
Wakayama told the outlet that “a Nevada judge recently ruled, after reviewing the extensive evidence we presented, that there are strong grounds for Nick Carter to continue his trial against Ms. to damage, defame and extort Nick, his associates, friends and family.
Carter was charged with sexual assault by two other women in separate trials. The artist was photographed performing in New York last year
Nick was photographed in January 2001, around the time the alleged assaults took place.
The pop star has denied claims by three separate women accusing him of sexual assault. Photographed in New York in 2002
Nick’s younger brother, Aaron Carter, was found dead aged 34 last November at his home in Lancaster, California. An autopsy revealed that he had drowned in his bathtub after consuming Xanax and breathing. Photographed in Los Angeles in 2017
Ruth, who says she has autism and cerebral palsy, filed a lawsuit in December 2022, claiming Carter drunk and sexually assaulted her on a tour bus in 2001 when she was 17.
Carter said in March in legal documents reviewed by TMZ that he had 12 witnesses present the night of the concert who could prove that Ruth’s claims were “factually impossible”.
Nick’s younger brother, Aaron Carter, was found dead aged 34 last November at his home in Lancaster, California. An autopsy revealed that he had drowned in his bathtub after consuming Xanax and breathing.