New South Wales is registering 21 new cases of coronavirus – as two popular pubs in Sydney are closed
New South Wales records 21 new cases of coronavirus – two popular Sydney pubs are closed and Potts Point cluster is growing
New South Wales announced 21 more cases of coronavirus on Friday, only two of which are related to hotel quarantined travelers.
Of the 21 new cases:
• Two are linked to the funeral cluster
• Three are associated with the Our Lady of Lebanon cluster
• Two are associated with the Thai Rock Wetherill Park cluster
• Six are attached to the Apollo restaurant in Potts Point
• Two cases are associated with the Mounties Club
• Two are returned travelers in hotel quarantine
• One business was acquired in Victoria
• Two are being investigated
• One case is linked to a known case that is being investigated
More to follow.