Furious naked Florida woman, 53, vandalizes bar and throws bottles at police before being tasered by police
- Tina Kindred, 53, behaved ‘out of control’, according to reports, sparking a response from Ocala police on Monday
- Kindred can be seen naked on top of a restaurant bar
- She starts destroying the bar, pulling down every bottle and breaking them
- Kindred comes out of the bar and starts approaching a police officer
- When she gets close, the officer deploys a taser, causing Kindred to fall to the ground
- The cop yells at her to sit on her stomach if he threatens to use it again
- Outside of THC, however, Kindred appeared to have no narcotics in her system after being treated by medical staff
- She has been charged with aggravating law enforcement, as well as felony criminal mischief after causing thousands of dollars in damage
Photos captured the moment a naked woman destroyed a Florida bar before police entered and shot her with a tranquilizer gun before arresting her.
Tina Kindred, 53, behaved “out of control,” according to reports from the local sheriff’s office, prompting a response from the Ocala Police Department on Monday.
Kindred can be seen naked on the bar.
Kindred appears to be at an Outback Steakhouse location, though she also had an incident at Mojo Grill the same day, police say.
Florida woman was tasered and arrested after destroying a bar naked naakt
In a video of the incident, she begins to vandalize the bar, pulling down each bottle one at a time and throwing them to the floor.
When police responded, Kindred threw bottles at police officers.
Kindred emerges from the bar and begins to approach an officer.
If she gets too close, the officer deploys a taser, knocking Kindred to the ground while the officer yells at her to lie on her stomach if he threatens to use him again.
Another angle shows Kindred throwing bottles before being stunned.
according to Ocala-NewsKindred threw at least three bottles at officers, including one that hit an officer’s arm.
Kindred lies on her stomach as requested, while the restaurant appears to be in tatters.
Tina Kindred, 53, behaved ‘out of control’, according to reports, sparking a response from Ocala police on Monday
After Kindred was tasered, she was handcuffed before being transported to Advent Health for treatment.
It was discovered at the health center that she may have had a fentanyl patch in her pubic area, according to a law enforcement report.
Outside of THC, however, Kindred appeared to have no narcotics in its system, the report said.
During her incident at Mojo Grill, there were reports of Kindred topless banging on tables and windows.
She is also said to have turned several tables and tried to get into another customer’s car before recklessly driving across the parking lot and leaving.
A police officer was forced to use his taser to stop Kindred from throwing bottles
Kindred claimed she targeted Mojo Grill because she felt the owner was dishonest, the sheriff’s office said. She was also refused service after entering the establishment.
Meanwhile, Kindred claimed to enter the Outback with the intent of destroying the place, they said.
Kindred is estimated to have caused thousands of dollars in damage, although the exact amount is unknown.
She has been charged with an aggravated battery on law enforcement, as well as misdemeanor criminal mischief.
As of Friday, she is being held in the Marion County Jail on $5,000 bail, with a court date next month.