A ‘very lonely’ multi-millionaire is looking for a ‘suitable candidate’ to marry and start a family with years of focus on making his fortune.
Andy Scott, 41, from Portsmouth, worth £ 25 million, wants to find a “special person” who is free to spend her summers sailing around the Mediterranean and wintry skiing in the Alps.
The businessman – founder, owner and chairman of the London-based investment company REL Capital – said he was “married to success” before, but now wants to meet a sober, “beautiful” woman to spend his life with.
Andy Scott, 41, worth £ 25 million, wants to find a “special person” who is free to travel the world with him in the summer. Depicted in a housing project that he recently completed
Andy would like to find a woman who is successful and rich, because an equal relationship is important to him.
Andy described the problems he encountered when meeting “the one,” and said, “Finding an equal in a partner becomes more difficult as you begin to do well.
“Your pool of suitable candidates is declining rapidly and it is difficult to find that person with financial independence to go sailing or spend the summer in the South of France in the short term. ”
He added: “I don’t want to support someone early in a relationship to stop working, which obviously changes the fundamental dynamics and equality of a partnership – and not for the better.”
What is Andy looking for in an ideal partner?
1. An intelligent, special, unique person who doesn’t take himself too seriously and has lived an interesting life full of experiences, rejects mediocrity and has achieved something, whatever it may be.
2. Someone who wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth, didn’t get everything and a graver like me.
3. Someone who is beautiful and stays fit is very important when I box and train five times a week; they must be proud of their appearance.
4. Someone who is not addicted to his cell phone and social media can turn off and appreciate the important things in life.
5. Integrity is the key for me, trust is everything.
6. A chameleon who feels at ease in all sorts of situations, from attending a glamorous ball, being able to party all night at a beach party and behave like a big child, rolling up their sleeves and helping me move. It is really hard to find someone who can do it all!
7. Loves the outdoors and walks in the country, through and on the water, preferably on a sailing boat preferably for a few days at a time and sometimes not in comfort, so no princesses! Someone who just sits in a bikini and slippers for a few days without makeup or cell phone.
8. Someone who wants children and is ready to settle down, but appreciates that life does not have to end when you have children, and that you can still go on a journey and have fun together.
Andy’s last girlfriend was Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon. They met at a wedding in 2016, but their relationship faltered after two years because Liz, 38, did not like flying.
He said to FEMAIL: “We are still good friends and she is a beautiful girl, but I am a risk taker and an adventurer.”
Andy earned his first million by the age of 26, but lost it all in the financial crisis when he was 30.
He has spent the last decade building his business and has not had time to focus on love.
“It was a low and bad time and I have had to rebuild in recent years,” he said.
Andy goes skiing most winter every winter because Auron and Isola are only an hour away from his home in France
The millionaire likes to travel all over the world and wants to join him with a partner (pictured during a recent trip to Dubai)
‘Many proud alpha men think they can’t support half. Now I feel ready. “
Andy owns everything he has ever wanted, including a Rolls Royce, luxury homes in London and southern France, a classic yacht and motorboat, and even flies through Europe with his own private aircraft.
But he only recently realized “no one cares who the richest man in the cemetery is” when he started taking hypnotherapy sessions.
“I went to hypnotherapy and realized that I am getting old,” he said.
Andy, born in Portsmouth, earned his first million at the age of 26, but lost it all in the financial crisis when he was 30
Andy with his former girlfriend, Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon on a charity ball in London in 2016. The couple broke up because of Liz’s reluctance to fly around the world, but to remain friends
‘I really want a family and you don’t want to leave it too late. It’s hard to find someone who ticks all the boxes.
“The hypnotherapist said,” If you make the same effort to find a partner as you do at work, you would probably meet someone. “
Andy admitted that he will probably only find real happiness if he spends the rest of his life with a soul mate.
He added: “Being an entrepreneur is one very lonely exist and ultimately, if you don’t have anyone to share in your highs and lows, you’d rather ask what you are aiming for and why you are doing it.
“So the drive within us that makes us strive for success can ultimately make us unhappy if we are unable to find satisfaction in all areas of life.”
The businessman is the founder, owner and chairman of the London-based investment company REL Capital
Andy spends five days a week in the gym to stay healthy. He says he wants a woman who can keep up with his lifestyle (training for a white collar fight)