Mother fumes as she finds used syringes sticking out of the sand at a popular swimming spot

& # 39; There are some very sick people out there & # 39 ;: mother fumes when she finds used syringes sticking out of the sand at a popular swimming spot

  • In a post on Facebook, the woman said she had found a needle near Kingscliff Bowls Club
  • A user said that more needles were seen on the same beach
  • Some believe that the needles are strategically placed to harm beach visitors
Advertisements

A woman was furiously left behind after she found needles sticking out of the sand at a popular Gold Coast swimming spot.

The woman went to Facebook to share a photo of her shocking discovery and said she saw the syringe near Kingscliff Bowls Club.

& # 39; I found this on the beach in the sand, & # 39; she said. & # 39; There are some very sick people out there. & # 39;

A woman is furiously left behind after she has found needles sticking out of the sand at a popular Gold Coast swimming spot

Advertisements

A woman is furiously left behind after she has found needles sticking out of the sand at a popular Gold Coast swimming spot

The post drew hundreds of responses, with many labeling the finding as & # 39; disturbing & # 39; and & # 39; disgusting & # 39 ;.

A user noted that it was not the first time that needles were seen on the same beach.

& # 39; What is wrong with people. My children and I are always there, barefoot! & # 39; said a furious mother.

The woman went to Facebook to share a photo of her shocking discovery and said she saw the syringe near Kingscliff Bowls Club

The woman went to Facebook to share a photo of her shocking discovery and said she saw the syringe near Kingscliff Bowls Club

The woman went to Facebook to share a photo of her shocking discovery and said she saw the syringe near Kingscliff Bowls Club

One user suggested that the needles were intentionally placed in an attempt to harm the public, but others believed they might have been washed up on the beach.

Advertisements

Tweed Shire Council has been informed and the locals hope that action will be taken.

Beach visitors are encouraged to keep their shoes on.

. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail

Advertisements

- Advertisement -