WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

mother cut the birthday cake of a year-old daughter to see that it was FULLY full of mold

“I almost shut up”: pictures that turn on the belly show a mother cutting the birthday cake of her one-year-old daughter Michel’s Patisserie to see that it was FULLY full of mold

  • Mother was shocked to cut into vanilla biscuit with green mold
  • Fortunately, the fungus was discovered before it was served at a first birthday party
  • Mother and daughter ate the cake, not knowing what was underneath
  • A $ 50 voucher is the only compensation offered

A mother shared photos of a vanilla biscuit that she bought for her daughter’s first birthday after turning green from mold.

Jamie Hogan bought the cake from Michel’s Patisserie at Mascot, Sydney, for her daughter’s first birthday on February 21.

But when she cut through the flower icing of the cake, dust came off and the sponge was green.

Jamie Hogan bought the cake from Michel's Patisserie in the CBD of Sydney for her daughter's first birthday on February 21

Jamie Hogan bought the cake from Michel’s Patisserie in the CBD of Sydney for her daughter’s first birthday on February 21

But when she cut through the flower icing of the cake, dust came off and the sponge was green

But when she cut through the flower icing of the cake, dust came off and the sponge was green

But when she cut through the flower icing of the cake, dust came off and the sponge was green

In a Facebook message the mother wrote: ‘When I cut out the cake dust, it broke completely apart as if nothing were holding together but the frosting.

“I almost squeezed it when I placed it on my plate. Imagine if we had served this to people at the party! ”

The color of the shape indicated that the cake had been left out by the store for a long time.

Jamie added, “The worst thing is, Piper and I ate the cake without knowing what was underneath.”

She said she felt sick the next day.

The cake shop has since apologized and offered Jamie a $ 50 voucher for the store.

The cake shop has since apologized and offered Jamie a $ 50 voucher for the store

The cake shop has since apologized and offered Jamie a $ 50 voucher for the store

The cake shop has since apologized and offered Jamie a $ 50 voucher for the store

In a statement to Daily Mail Australia, the store said: “After an internal assessment of the incident, we can confirm that the shared photo was a one-off incident.

“This cake was delivered to the store by the supplier less than 24 hours before it was sold. It was already completely decorated, meaning that the shop owner could not see the inside of the cake before it was sold.

“Although this cake is a popular product with hundreds sold every day, no other incidents have been identified in the network.

“Our first priority remains customer safety and quality and we work together with this supplier to ensure that this no longer happens.”

The Facebook message has been liked more than 4000 likes and hundreds of responses.

.