Tattooed mother, 26, SMILES for her mugshot after she & # 39; left her baby in a car with the engine running so she could drink shots in a bar & # 39;
- Samantha Vaughan can be seen with a broad grin in the image after her arrest outside the TrackSide nightclub in Copperas Cove, Texas at 2 am on Sunday
- Officers who arrested Vaughan say they then called a racial blemish
- She registered a blood alcohol level of 0.148, the legal limit is 0.08
- The one-year-old was found in the rear seat of a car with the doors unlocked & # 39;
- Vaughan, found in the club a few minutes later, told the police & # 39; she had two shots & # 39;
- She claimed that she had gone to the bathroom after picking up her husband
- She is now confronted with the charge of abandoning / endangering a child with the intention of returning
A tattooed mother accused of leaving her baby in a car with the engine running to hit a bar and drinking some shots is depicted smiling in her mug shot.
Samantha Vaughan, 26, can be seen with a broad grin in the police image after her arrest outside the TrackSide nightclub in Copperas Cove, Texas in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Officers who arrested Vaughan around 2 o'clock in the morning say they then called a racial lie before taking a blood alcohol level of 0.148. The legal driving limit is 0.08.
According to police, the one-year-old was found on a safety seat in the back seat of a car with the doors unlocked. Vaughan would have been found in the club a few minutes later.
Samantha Vaughan is accused of leaving her baby in a car with the engine running to go to a bar and drink some shots. She is shown smiling in her police mugshot
Vaughan was arrested around 2:00 am Sunday at the TrackSide nightclub in Copperas Cove
A statement states that officers & # 39; smoke a strong odor often associated with the consumption of an alcoholic beverage delivered by her person & # 39 ;.
Vaughan would have said to the police & # 39; she had two shots & # 39; before she screamed & you don't take my child and place her with a f *** ing n ***** & # 39 ;.
Court reports show that Vaughan claimed to have entered the bar to use the bathroom after picking up her husband from the nightclub.
When she found her husband, the sworn statement said "sitting with him while she consumed the two shots."
Vaughan & # 39; kept her body lying around … shouting and surrendering & # 39; during her arrest, according to court cases.
Law enforcement officials say that she hit & # 39; her forehead & # 39; on the steel bar in a police patrol car that & # 39; caused a small crack in her head & # 39 ;.
She is now faced with the charge of abandoning / endangering a child with the intention of returning, resisting arrest and terrorist threats to an official, Fox44 reports.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail