Moment disgruntled customer intentionally drives into Maryland Taco Bell staff after arguing over ordering her food from drive-thru
- Police say the woman came across the group that had gathered outside a Taco Bell in Charles County, Maryland, after a heated argument with a drive-thru employee
- A Taco Bell employee in Charles County said there were two women in the car
- An argument arose over their food order, but the details are unclear
- At one point during the argument, one of the women got out of the car and attacked the employee at the window
- After the drive-thru attack, the driver drove to the front of the company
- The driver then reversed and drove away from the spot
The footage shows a disgruntled Taco Bell customer deliberately plunging into a group of employees standing at the entrance of the fast food chain after an argument over her drive-thru order.
Police said the incident took place Wednesday night in Waldorf, Charles County. An employee told DailyMail.com that there were two women in the car arguing with the drive-thru employee about their food order.
At one point during the argument, one of the women got out of the car and assaulted the employee before coming back in, according to the Charles County Sheriff’s office.
Footage shows the moment when a disgruntled Taco Bell customer deliberately plowed into a group of employees who stood at the entrance to the fast food chain after an argument over her drive-thru order
After the woman assaulted the drive-thru worker, the women drove to the front of the company where the car crashed into a group of people. The incident was recorded on CCTV footage.
The footage shows the group, including restaurant workers, gathered at the entrance to the Taco Bell yelling at the driver, and at one point the car runs towards the group, but stops a few inches away.
Police say two people were treated for injuries, but no one was seriously injured in the collision
Police said the driver backed out of the restaurant after the crash and drove away from the restaurant
The car then reverses away from the group, but then it stops even faster than before and hits several people, crashing into the front entrance and breaking the glass as spectators gasp in shock.
After crashing in the restaurant, the driver backed up and drove off, authorities said.
Two people were treated for injuries, but no one was seriously injured.
The vehicle was later found, the car parked near a house at the Taco Bell, police said.
Authorities watch surveillance footage as they work to identify the driver.