Husband of missing California mother who disappeared in January ‘thought she was having an affair and offered a hitman $ 20,000 to kill the man he thought she was cheating on’
- An anonymous source has now told FOX that Larry Millette suspected his wife had an affair for a year before she disappeared
- Maya Millette, 39, disappeared from her home in Chula Vista, California on January 9
- Her family says she had problems with her husband, Larry, and that she had an appointment with a divorce attorney
- An anonymous source has now told FOX that Larry suspected his wife had an affair for a year before she disappeared
- The source said he offered a hitman $ 20,000 to kill Maya’s apparent boyfriend
- Larry has not spoken in public since his wife disappeared; he has hired a lawyer, but he has not been arrested or charged with any crime
- Maya’s family said he sent them a photo of an altar scene with a photo of him with Maya, splashed with blood, next to candles
- He sent the photo to them last year, they say, when the couple was having “ issues. ”
The husband of a missing California mother who disappeared in January thought she was having an affair and offered a hitman $ 20,000 to kill the man he suspected of cheating on him, an anonymous source claims.
Maya ‘May’ Millete, 39, disappeared in January, days before she was due to meet with a divorce attorney to discuss leaving her husband Larry. Larry has not been arrested, nor anyone else, in connection with the disappearance of the mother of three.
Maya’s family is convinced that he is to blame for her disappearance. In the days before, they said she said to them, “If anything happens to me, it’s Larry.”
Now an anonymous source claims that Fox news that Larry suspected his wife of having an affair, and last summer he offered to pay a hitman $ 20,000 to kill the man.
The source said he was still talking about it in January, before Maya went missing, and that he seemed ‘pretty serious’ about it.
Maya ‘May’ Millete, 39, disappeared in January, days before she was due to meet with divorce attorney to discuss leaving husband Larry
Larry has not been arrested, nor anyone else, in connection with the disappearance of the mother of three
Maya’s family backed the anonymous source’s claim that Larry suspected she was having an affair.
An unnamed relative told FOX that he said of the apparent friend, “I want to hurt that idiot.”
They haven’t confirmed to FOX whether or not she was having an affair, or if Larry just suspected her of it.
Maya’s family previously expressed their frustration with the police investigation into her disappearance.
They are adamant that her husband is involved, saying they had been in trouble for a year beforehand.
They publicly shared an image he once sent them of a gory photo of the couple at an altar surrounded by flowers.
The couple with their three children. Maya’s family say they had argued many times
Police say they are investigating allegation that Maya’s husband thought she was having an affair and the contract killings plot
Larry has not made a public comment. He has retained a lawyer and, according to the police, is no longer answering their questions.
A Chula Vista police spokesperson told FOX they were aware of the contract killings claims and are investigating them.
Maya’s brother-in-law previously told DailyMail.com that shortly before she disappeared, they went on a camping trip and that she and Larry had a falling out.
‘They argued a lot and it was a bit uncomfortable. It was weird because Larry behaved differently. He didn’t act like Larry.
‘He did different … They were done. The relationship was over. You could just see it, ”said Richard Drouaillet.
The family is now campaigning on a GoFundMe page to raise money to pay for a private investigation because they think the police are not acting fast enough.
They say Larry did not assist them in public searches for Maya.
The family went camping not long before Maya disappeared. Her relatives say she and Larry were arguing all the time and it was clear their relationship was over