The next phase of Maurice’s plans for world domination begins: A dedicated YouTube channel to record all the endless chatter… that is to say, the well-founded analysis streams in masterfully crafted highlight videos for eternity!
With regularly over 2000 spectators on Twitter and GameStar videos, which like to reach 500,000 people, the new channel has the best chance of a glorious triumph – now only the perfect co-conspirators are missing! Do you know video editing and would you like to build something big together with Maurice? Then we look forward to seeing you!
Ok, so what do I do now?
- As a freelance editor in the home office, you cut high-quality column videos from the talk blocks of the stream.
- You will recognize the core of the argument on your own, cut out irrelevant digressions and enhance what is said in a creative way with humor and visual elements.
- You’ll work with Maurice to create a headline and suggest appropriate YouTube thumbnails that arouse curiosity about the video.
- You participate as a creative partner with ideas and feedback in the design of the channel.
- You interact with the community to better identify the best moments of the stream.
At the start, two videos per week are planned. We calculate 6 to 8 hours of work time per video. Depending on how the channel develops, we can ramp this number up later together.
What should I bring?
- Very good knowledge of creating and editing videos for Youtube with Adobe Premiere.
- Experience in creating video thumbnails with Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Maurice’s content and a sense of what appeals to his community would be an advantage.
- Precise, goal-oriented work in the cut. You are used to working efficiently under tight deadlines and not losing sight of the big picture.
- High flexibility in terms of time: Time-critical topics must be edited and dealt with promptly.
- Therefore: A strong internet connection is required. Efficient collaboration from the home office requires a high upload speed, at least 25-50 Mbit/s.
- Ideally, you share a passion for Maurice’s topics: You follow current strategy and role-playing games and the latest developments in the gaming industry
Does that sound like you? Then Maurice and the Webedia team look forward to working with you on our next big gaming project, which will join our leading brands such as GameStar, GamePro and MeinMMO.
Contact us with work samples, your fee expectations and a brief explanation of why you are the perfect co-conspirator: email@example.com