Married to First Sight bride Natasha Spencer received a temporary ADVO against rumors about Steven Cook just a few days after their Sydney PDA
- Do you know more E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Married At First Sight’s Natasha Spencer, 26, has received a provisional arrest warrant against domestic violence (ADVO) against rumors about Steven Cook.
According to local court reports from New South Wales, the ADVO prevents Cook Spencer from approaching or contacting on Saturday 15 February.
The case between the two is expected to be heard on 24 February in the local court of Manly.
Married to First Sight bride Natasha Spencer (above) received an ADVO against rumors friend Steven Cook just days after their Sydney PDA
The financial analyst, who is “married” to Mikey Pembroke at MAFS, was last seen on Monday, February 10, during the kissing of Cook, 28, in Sydney.
Spencer shared a steamy snog in public and couldn’t take her hands off her ink with strong ink when they were performing the PDA in the street at the time.
Daily Mail Australia does not suggest that Cook has behaved in a way to justify an ADVO, only that a provisional one has been granted.
As seen on TV: the financial analyst, who is “married” to Mikey Pembroke on MAFS, was last seen on Cook, 28, on Monday, February 10 in Sydney
The interim ADVO against Steven Cook (photo) orders the Coogee-based man to avoid Spencer threats, intimidation, intimidation or stalking
The interim ADVO against Cook orders the man based in Coogee to avoid threats, intimidation, intimidation or stalking of Spencer.
The court document also states: “The defendant may not intentionally or recklessly destroy or damage any property owned or owned by Natasha Spencer.”
It also claimed that Cook was not present in court when the order was issued.
Daily Mail Australia has contacted Natasha Spencer and Steven Cook for comments.
Not related: last week Spencer reported a ‘revenge porn’ attack to the NSW police
Last week Spencer reported an ‘revenge porn’ attack to the NSW Police under an unrelated circumstance.
The images in question were apparently filmed last year and concern Spencer and an unknown man.
An NSW Police spokesperson said, “Surry Hills Police Area Command officers are investigating a report by a 26-year-old Lane Cove woman on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 about an incident that occurred last year.”
The video is said to have appeared on February 4, the day on which Spencer’s TV marriage to Mikey Pembroke was watched by more than one million Australians.
Cook is not believed to be involved in the distribution of the video.
Married At First Sight will take place on Channel Nine on Wednesday at 7:30 PM
Television debut: it is believed that Spencer’s explicit video appeared on February 4, the day her marriage to Mikey Pembroke (right) was viewed by more than one million Australians