She did today Japanese newspaper “Famitsu”. By revealing the best-selling games in the Japanese market last week, during which Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was able to return to the top of Japanese sales after collecting more than 32,000 copies sold, bringing the total sales of the game in the Japanese market to 5.28 million copies sold.
As for the Hogwarts Legacy game on the PS4 platform, which was able to sell 31,000 copies last week with the official launch of the game for old-generation devices.
Below is the complete list of the best-selling games in the Japanese market last week:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 32,713
- Hogwarts Legacy – 31,918
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe – 27,325
- Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet – 23,401
- Splatoon 3 – 18,304
- Minecraft – 18,244
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – 16,742
- Super Smash Bros.! Ultimate – 16,534
- Nintendo Switch Sports – 14,179
- Mario Party Superstars – 12,541