Marilyn Manson is being sued by a former lover who claims he raped her and forced her to watch a gruesome home video in which he ties up a young fan.
The woman – identified only as Jane Doe – filed suit this week in Los Angeles, seeking an unspecified amount of damages and an admission that the rocker’s behavior violated the law.
The suit comes after a series of shocking allegations against the 52-year-old. Manson – whose real name is Brian Warner – has been accused of physical and sexual abuse by multiple ex-girlfriends in recent months. He is also being investigated by the LA County Sheriff’s Domestic Violence Department.
In the new lawsuit – which was obtained by TMZ – Jane Doe claims she started dating Manson in 2011.
Their relationship reportedly started out ‘romantic and gentle’ before things ‘quickly deteriorated’.
Marilyn Manson is being sued by a former lover who claims he raped her and forced her to watch a gruesome home video in which he ties up a young fan. He is pictured in 2020
According to the indictment, Mansion had Jane Doe watch a home video entitled ‘Groupie’ that he had stored in a safe. The film was reportedly made by Manson in 1996 and had him tie a young fan to a chair.
Additional footage reportedly showed the rocker forcing the young woman to drink a cup of his band member’s urine.
The home video would also show Manson threatening the fan with a gun.
Meanwhile, Jane Doe also claims that Manson raped her at his home. She says she was forced to the floor and that the musician had sex with her without mutual consent while she was lying face down.
After the alleged sexual assault, she claims Manson threatened to kill her.
DailyMail.com has contacted the rocker’s representatives for comment.
Manson is pictured in 2011, the year he allegedly started a relationship with Jane Doe who started ‘romantic and gentle’ before things ‘quickly took a turn for the worse’
Manson can be seen on stage in 1996 – the same year he is said to have made his graphic home video ‘Groupie’.
Earlier this week, it was revealed that New Hampshire police have issued an arrest warrant for Manson connection to an alleged ‘snot attack’ on a camerawoman at one of his 2019 concerts.
The star was performing in Gilford, New Hampshire, on August 18, 2019, when the alleged attack took place.
Police said the two counts of simple assault were related to an incident involving a videographer who was contracted to record the concert and was in a pit area when the alleged attack took place, police said.
Three concertgoers, including a security guard, told it People that they saw Manson spit and “shoot his snot” at the camera woman who has not been identified.
Police in Gilford, New Hampshire, have reissued their October 2019 arrest warrant for Manson
Meanwhile, last week, Manson’s former personal assistant, Ashley Walters, 37, charged him with sexual assault, charges and harassment in the Los Angeles County Superior Court – one of at least 16 women making similar charges against him. The cut reported.
Allegations include raping and assaulting former wife Evan Rachel Wood, 33, and torturing Game of Thrones star Esmé Bianco during their two-year relationship.
Walters says Manson’s campaign of abuse began shortly after they first met in 2010, when the shock rocker claimed her photography had caught his eye.
He tried to sexually assault her when they first met for a photo shoot at his home in West Hollywood.
Three months later, Manson asked her to become his personal assistant.
The lawsuit alleges that Walters lived in a constant state of fear about Manson’s violent temper during the 12 months he worked for him, and that he had to work 48 hours straight during his cocaine binges.
Ashley Walters, 37, worked for two years as Manson’s personal assistant in Los Angeles
In April, ex-girlfriend Esme Bianco filed a lawsuit in federal court against Marilyn Manson, accusing the musician of raping, beating and torturing her after taking her from the UK to Los Angeles under false pretenses.
The 10-page explosive complaint, filed Friday in the US District Court for the Central District of California, alleges sexual assault and injury and violation of the law to protect victims of human trafficking. The lawsuit is seeking unspecified damages and attorney fees.
Bianco, 38, who is best known for playing the prostitute Ros on the hit HBO series
The singer previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the allegations made against him by Wood, Bianco and the other accusers “ terrible distortions of reality, ” stressing that he only had “ consensual relationships with like-minded partners. ”
Bianco is best known for playing prostitute Ros in the hit HBO series Game of Thrones