Fast food dinner tells Hispanic teenager & # 39; speak English & # 39; in the middle of a Georgia McDonald & # 39; s – and then proudly admits he is racist
- An employee from a sheriff's office in Georgia was fired after being racist
- The man was caught on video and told an art student and her friends with Spanish heritage that they were coming to the US & # 39; on a f *** ing boat & # 39;
- Cristina Riofrio, 19, was in a Savannah McDonald & # 39; s and spoke in Spanish on Saturday night when the man started yelling racist statements against the group
- Riofrio recorded the man and posted video of the incident on her Twitter page
- & # 39; You are a racist, & # 39; Riofrio says. & # 39; I know it's me, & # 39; the man replies. & # 39; Speak English! & # 39;
- The man was later told to leave the restaurant after the insults
- Chatham County Sheriff & # 39; s Office says the man was fired Wednesday morning
A man from Georgia who works for the sheriff's office was caught on video and told a Spanish-speaking woman to speak English in the middle of a McDonald's.
Cristina Riofrio, 19, posted a disturbing video of the middle-aged man shouting at her at & # 39; shut up! & # 39; in the fast food restaurant in Savannah.
The man accused the woman of being in a boat & # 39; to have arrived, despite the fact that Ecuador is part of continental South America.
Riofrio told the middle-aged man that he was racist – a title he gladly accepted.
The man, who works for the Chatham County Sheriff office, told Hispanic diners to speak English
Cristine Riofrio, 19, studies at the Savannah College of Art and Design and says she was born in California and her parents are from Ecuador
& # 39; I know it's me, & # 39; he replied. & # 39; Yes, certainly. That's me. I built this fantastic country. & # 39;
Other diners then supported the woman and told the piglet to leave the joint as soon as he received his food.
& # 39; I wish I could have said many things, but at the time I was really angry and couldn't even talk, & # 39; Riofrio said to him WSAV.
& # 39; One of my friends was actually crying at the time, I felt really bad for her, & # 39; she said. & # 39; But I didn't want him to see us cry, see us as weak, do weak because we are not. & # 39;
& # 39; Many people say, "Are you okay?" But I really am not, & Riofrio said. & # 39; I will never stop speaking Spanish for whites, as if I am proud of where I come from. & # 39;
Riofrio studying at Savannah College of Art and Design says she was born in California and her parents are from Ecuador.
The man was then asked by a McDonald & # 39; s employee to leave according to NBC News.
& # 39; We will all not have that & # 39 ;, says an employee in the video.
The man was fired on Wednesday. He freely admitted on video that he was a racist
Although the man's name has not been published, with more than two million views since the video was posted on Saturday, it would not be long before he was identified.
The man is known to work for the Sheriff Chatham County office.
Sheriff John Wilcher said he would not tolerate such behavior from anyone in his department.
The man shot out of the ward on Wednesday afternoon.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail